So emotional atm :'(

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Well last month OH told me that he will be working away in london in june which has gutted me tbf as he will be there for 4 months and he will miss dd2 2nd birthday and my 20 week scan, he phones me up today to tell me we have got to finish off our girls room because it may start next week :cry: i mean wtf hes going to miss the first scan aswell:cry: we have only brought our house 2 months ago and now its down to me to decorate it on my own, im going to be on my own with the girls

I dont know how i will cope on my own :cry:

Thanks hun i may be over reacting xx

That sounds awful! Where are you based? Would you be able to have him home at weekends?:hugs:

We live in wolverhampton and not every weekend which is crap tbf i feel more dorey for our girls they are going to miss there dad :(

2 teenies and being pregnant is hard work on your own 24/7, how long will he be away for?

I sympathise, I really do :( my oh was working away last year for 4 months. We told our little boy he was a superhero on official superhero business! Hope it goes super quick for you

I hope it goea by quick im feeling emotional about it atm and my hormones aint helping either x

Oh you poor thing. I don't think you're overreacting at all. At least you're responding how I expect I would. For the first 4 and a half months my husband was leaving between 5 and 7 in the morning and not coming back until 10:30 or 11 pm, because of work and college. I thought I was going to die. It makes me want to cry when he even says he has to work on a Saturday.
Anyways, will you be able to keep up with him? Phone calls, texts, video calls, etc.?
:hugs: :hugs:

Oh you poor thing. I don't think you're overreacting at all. At least you're responding how I expect I would. For the first 4 and a half months my husband was leaving between 5 and 7 in the morning and not coming back until 10:30 or 11 pm, because of work and college. I thought I was going to die. It makes me want to cry when he even says he has to work on a Saturday.
Anyways, will you be able to keep up with him? Phone calls, texts, video calls, etc.?
:hugs: :hugs:

Ive told him he has to call every day so i know hes ok and he has to face time the girls so they get to see there daddy tbh i hate the thought of it all but its alot of money that we need to finish our house with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->