So excited and happy!!!

i totally agree with u! r u going 2 find out?

We prob will find out. When it comes to waiting im not very good. Im not the most patient person in the world,esp if i know they can tell us at our 20 weeks scan.:dohh:

we were going 2 have a surprise this time but caved on our 20wk scan! no willpower! lol!

we were going 2 have a surprise this time but caved on our 20wk scan! no willpower! lol!

:haha: You sound just like me! I have none either. Im struggling as it is to have to wait untill our 20 week scan as it is.:blush:

lol! the only reason i wasnt like that is that i had 1 of each already so i didnt care what the baby was. i would prob have been more impatent if i'd had 2 of the same sex already, though at the end of the day it wouldn't have mattered so long as baby was ok, it would've just made me all the more impatient 2 find out tho!!!

lol! the only reason i wasnt like that is that i had 1 of each already so i didnt care what the baby was. i would prob have been more impatent if i'd had 2 of the same sex already, though at the end of the day it wouldn't have mattered so long as baby was ok, it would've just made me all the more impatient 2 find out tho!!!

I must admit,having a bit of pink would be lovely! But then i think,im so use to boys,what do you do with a girl,iukwim?? It would be a nice change,as im on willy overload,with three boys and husband making it 4 boys!:haha:

Great! Cant wait till i can hear my little beans haertbeat! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->