So excited for my cousin!

Skylily4ever

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Just have to share because I'm so excited! My moms cousin, who is actually younger than me, so I call her my cousin, is pregnant again! Actually I didnt know she was seeing anyone, but thats okay. We are really close but because of the distance, dont get to see or talk to each other much. Shes had a really tough couple of years, I met her when I was 17, long story short, she didnt know our family existed. Anyways, she's been pregnant twice, the first time she had a blighted ovum, the second time she had a stillborn at 20 weeks on Easter two years ago. That was extremely hard. I saw her that day, and she went back home that night. We talked about her pregnancy all of the time. The whole time she was in the hospital she was texting me. Broke my heart for that to happen to her. But she posted a positive test on facebook tonight, and I'm so excited for her. I know she won't get excited because she is worried, but I really hope it works out, she would make an amazing mom. So good thoughts, sticky dust, and prayers would be extremely appreciated!

Awww bless her I hope everything goes perfect and her baby is healthy :flower:

Prayers and blessings for a happy and healthy 9 months for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->