So excited...tell me what you think...?

mambab

Reaction score
So I posted on here last night. At the time I had bachache and cramps in middle abdomen. Felt hopeful but mind and body can play tricks during tww!

Woke up this morning and went to toilet. Tmi, but when I wiped there was some pink spotting....so excited that this is implantation bleeding. I have never had this before and it is too early for :witch:

Could this be my :bfp: ???

good luck i was told that the walgreens brand or cvs brand is more sensitive then FRER

:thumbup:

Thanks ladies, I am so excited right now! Thanks for the tips re. Walgreens but I'm in Scotland!
:dust: to you all xxxx

Sounds promising! :happydance: When are you testing?

Not sure, I think I am 7DPO today and cramps started yesterday??

Its my Dads brithday on Sat and going to parents for a meal. Guess I could test before then as I am sure I'lll be offered a glass of vino! :dohh:

Am I likely to get a positive then though? :shrug:

Hey just read you post and slot of sights that I have read have said that it takes between 36-48 after implantation to show so you should be fine by Saturday g/l best wishes for your :bfp:

Thanks for your reply Kirstie...and all the way from Oz!

Thanks to all you ladies who take the time to be there when needed! I will keep you all posted! Fx I get my :bfp: :happydance:

It's such a great place to get support and god knows when Ttc we need it!! Fxd
:dust:

Good luck, im in the same boat, had pinkish cm yesterday and tiny bit this morning, think im about 5-8 dpo...

wishing us both :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::growlmad:

Hey little G, make sure you let me know how you get on!

I have had a bit more pinkish cm this afternoon and cramps and backache still there. Tested and got :bfn:, couldn't resist!

Fingers crossed it is just too early to pick up pregnancy! I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but I am very excited!! :happydance:

i got a bfp at 9dpo so it might show up on sat!

good luck!

Yeah will keep you posted, :thumbup: I know is easy to get carried away and test early, I dont have any tests in the house otherwise id prob test too!, lol. :haha:
Think will prob wait until im late, or thats the plan anyway, lol....Been cramping on and off today as well .... good luck, fingers crossed I'll keep my eye out to see how you get on! :winkwink:
xxx

Not sure whether to test now or wait till this afternoon when hgc might be that bit higher? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->