So excited to be able to relax now heres the heartbeat

lexy604

Sleeps through the night!
Reaction score
This is a link to the babys heartbeat super excited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTv7YzW73iY

Sorry to be a party pooper, but that's the sound i get from my pulse.. Do you know what the rate was?

This is my bubs HB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC41PYanwVQ

As you can hear its really fast..I may be wrong but just sounds alot like the pulse :hugs:

That's the heart beat If you heard the whole clip you would know Lol it was long and this was recorded at the doctors so she told us which one it was I have no idea what the heart rate was

usually if the heart rates is around the 130-140 mark then it's a boy! 160 plus and it's a girl! don't ask me why that is - but I learnt that when I was pregnant with my son and all the ladies on the forum I was on then it was correct! My doppler always picked up my sons at around 140bpm.

Ya I have heard that too Lol were thinking boy anyways dunno why I will know in a month though I was gonna put the whole clip but its a lot of my heart beat and doc talking telling me Lol

That's the heart beat If you heard the whole clip you would know Lol it was long and this was recorded at the doctors so she told us which one it was I have no idea what the heart rate was

I listened to the whole clip Hun, I wasn't being nasty I just thought it sounded the same as when I pick up my pulse and was just trying to offer advice.

No No this isnt the whole clip lol sorry i meant the original that i have i cut this out of it. First its my heartbeat than this one which is babys than the doctor says first one was moms thats how i know its the babys :)

oh and my bf says the doc said it was 150 lol i didnt hear that but he hears everything

Wow that's so amazing!

I've not heard a baby's HB before - can't believe it could be over 160bpm!!

Awww really pleased for you!! Im gona get me one of those dopplers, i wana good guess at wot im having I can wait another 6 weeks or whatever it will be!!!! Hehe. Any advice on where a decent cheap on can be got from? I seen an angelsounds one on amazon for about £25 or something. Also, they do all just do the same thing dont they.....i dont wana get one that does somethin I dont want it to do haha.

Do you know when you are having your next scan Lexy? xx

Hey sweety I got mine done at the doc so i have no clue what she used some old school one lol. I thought about getting one at home but i go in to the doc at least once a month so shell listen to it. I go in next on May 11th for my ultrasound and to find out what the sex is which i didnt know they could do at 18 weeks but apparently so. Than i see the doc the same day so i dont know if she will have the results than but hopefully. they have changed it now so the sonographer cant tell you what the baby is the doc has to which is stupid

thats bit daft isnt it how only the doc can tell u. well at least you find out, not long now!!! Are you feeling for one sex over the other or would you prefer one over the other (though probably stil happy with either)? I am so impatient, I want to know now so I can start preparing hehe. At first I wanted a girl, but now I cant stop thinkin about havin a little boy, so am happy with either now! xx

Ya but my doc pretty much said she would tell me just dont tell them that haha. I wanted a girl but im thinking i will probably have a boy haha wouldnt it be so easy to know right away than we could be ready haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->