so excited to be here again!

Emma247

Reaction score
Here I am, about 4.5 weeks pregnant with baby no.2!
So happy to be here after two cycles, got a positive yesterday (faint line) and a positive on a digital today :)
So so chuffed!

Hope ur all okay here in first tri xx

Aw fantastic! I am about the same as you but need a dating scan as still BF my first and my cycles were all over the place. Glad TTC #2 wasn't too long for you!

Aww cool. Yeah Im a little unsure too as my last period was the 24th august but didn't actually ovulate til the 12th-14th.
Aww and this is ur 2nd too?

Yes my first is 15 months :). We'llhave about 2 years between them. Will you get a scan or anything soon? Mine is on Wednesday so I should know my due date in a week or so.

I'm also pregnant with my first, found out a couple of weeks ago. I had a miscarriage before this one so I'm a little nervous, but trying to take it easy. Very, very happy to be pregnant again! :D

Kelly - aww I wish. I registered myself with a midwife yesterday and I get an appointment with her and then she refers me for a scan at 12 weeks. It's going to be a long 8 weeks!

Amaryllis, sorry to hear about your loss but congrats on your pregnancy. h&h 9 months too you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"