So excited to get furthur along!!

mickellwife

2nd Trimester :D x
Reaction score
Anyone else can't wait to get to the baby moving stage?? I'm only 5+1 and so impatient. I even bought 3 first size babygrows from next lol

I have had scan and HCG levels done and everything looks fine :D x

I just want to get past the sick stage although if it's anything like my first I'll be sick the whole way through :(

I'm just eager to get to my first scan. I wanna see the little bean. I'm only about 6 or 7 weeks but I could be overestimating.

Yes, I just want to be in my second trimester. I can't deal with the anxiety of first and I want a baby bump!

Me! I want the first trimester to be gone I love second trimester coz you get your nice bump but it's not heavy yet and uncomfortable lol x

I keep looking at the fruit size /baby size ticker and when I was around 6 Weeks or so I couldn't wait to reach the lime! Lol! I'm insane. And now I can't wait to reach at least the lemon! Which is 14 Weeks- will also be time for my next scan and will be in second tri then. Seems like forever away but I look back now and I really can't believe where time has gone.

I think we must just hold onto every Precious day as we can never get it back. But I think however many Weeks along u are u just can't wait to get to the next growth stage or milestone!

I am definitely ready for the first tri to be over! I am so excited about our first pregnancy that I do not want to be in this weird limbo stage where things can still go wrong. I am not having super intense symptoms yet so I guess that's a positive.

I am continuously looking at my phone app that tells me how far along I am and other information about the development...seriously multiple times a day...for some reason I think time will go faster if I do? lol. Plus I'm a horrible secret keeper when it is something as positive as this so waiting to tell everyone is torture.

Some days I feel really calm and patient, especially since we still have things like finances and housing issues to decide on before baby comes - we were still wtt when I got pregnant. But I am already tired of keeping the secret, and I really can't wait to start showing! Really looking forward to my first scan in 3 weeks, just before I hit 10 weeks.

I can't wait for first tri to go so I can feel secure in the pregnancy and not worry so much! The nausea going away would be nice too.

I want to get past 20 week scan as that's where we lost my ds - I need the peace of mind with this pregnancy; with all my others I wanted to get past 12 week scan as I was convinced I'd be ok after that, but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->