So excited **UPDATED WITH PIC**

B

baby.love

OMG i am so excited and nervous i aint got a clue how i am going to sleep tonight!

I have my 12 week nuchal scan at 9.15 in the morning :happydance: I cant wait to see my bubba for the 1st time :cloud9:

I am sure i will be on in the morning but i will be a nervous wreck so best to post this now!

UPDATE
We are home and all went great, got put forward 1 day so i am now 12+5..Bubs was asleep when the sonographer started but got prodded and started wriggling all about.

So Ladies here is my adorable Little Love

img002.jpg

Aww good luck with the scan BabyLove!! Make sure you post the pics when u get back! :hugs:

Yippeeeeeee, Its SCAN DAY

Hardly slept last night thinking about today so i am shattered but still buzzing with excitment and nerves! I cant beleive today is finally here, its all i have dreamt of since getting my :bfp:

Be back later with pics :baby:

aaaaahhhhhh excitememt!!!! Pics asap pleeeez!

Look forward to seeing the pics hun :)
x

Good luck! Cant wait to see the pics.
I cant wait for my 12 week scan. Its all so exciting.

Im so excited for you :hugs: Cant wait to see the pics! Roll on 27th april i cant wait to meet my bubs for the 1st time, but like Aria said, the days are taking ages to come around :dohh:

Enjoy :lol: !

Good Luck baby.love xxxx

I hope it goes brilliantly and you get a wave from bubba!

heeee good luck!!! i am out this afternoon boooo! But i will check in tonight to have a wee peek at your photos!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: aww thats so lovely, :cloud9: well done leah :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->