So excited **UPDATED WITH PIC**

glad your scan went well, your pic is amazing. Thanks for sharing it.

How lovely baby.love!

Congratulations and well done to all 3 of you!!

awwww congrats what a lovely pic glad it all went well :)

fab and is amazing..lol..was this your first scan?? beautiful....:happydance::happydance:

fab and is amazing..lol..was this your first scan?? beautiful....:happydance::happydance:

Yep after a long old wait this was my 1st scan with this bubs...

My son keeps looking at the pic saying baby :cloud9:

Thanks everyone for the comments, i am on :cloud9: as i have not really felt pregnant at all this time! And i was bricking it lol.. But as today shows symptoms mean nothing as my bubba is perfect!

Amazing picture! You must be sooooo happy. Congratulations on a perfect little bean..

WOW! Congratulations hun. You must be over the moon. Bubba looks like he/she's blowing bubbles.

Adorable.

:hug:

Ah, so pleased that it went well for you. Can I ask you a question? Did you get the results of the nuchal fold there and then, at the scan? Or do you have to wait a few days? What about the associated blood tests? (I ask because I've got mine coming up soon, and I'm really excited, but I am also very impatient and don't know how I will be able to wait a few days to get the results!)

I have got to wait 10 days for the results, but from what the sonographer could see all is measuring perfect and the fluid at the back of the neck is good :)

They combine the bubs measurments with blood results and your age and then send you the result :)

Aww great scan piccies! It DOES look like it's blowing bubbles lol :) x
:hugs:

Thanks everyone for the comments, i am on :cloud9: as i have not really felt pregnant at all this time! And i was bricking it lol.. But as today shows symptoms mean nothing as my bubba is perfect!

Love the pic baby.love! How exciting!
Thanks for the above comments. You have reassured me..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back