So excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by RFBump, Sep 2, 2009.

1. RFBump

RFBump Well-Known Member

RIVER ISLAND HAVE LAUNCHED A MATERNITY RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just NEEDED to share this as this means no more will i look like a whale!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2. HotChocolate

HotChocolate 2nd Trimester

Have they?!!!! YAAAYYYY :D x

3. RFBump

RFBump Well-Known Member

apparently soo!! not sure if its just online or just instore... which store etc etc!! but my god!!

4. MissRhead

MissRhead Well-Known Member

im going to look on the website now, woohooooo :lol: xxx

5. Love Bunny

Love Bunny Guest

Oh god haha I wouldn't even bother getting my hopes up - topshop, new look and H&M are meant to be "stylish" high street brands and their maternity wear is sooo rubbish I'll just stick to my wrap skirts and strappy tops with a bump band :) xX

6. RFBump

RFBump Well-Known Member

Eyyy iv seen some picks of the riverisland stuff!! looks good of what i can see!! Topshop stuff is AWFULL!!!

i cant look on the website though till i get home my computer at work doesnt let me on it!!!! xxx

7. danniemum2be

danniemum2be Little Miss Christmas xx

omg woooooow im so excited i love river island but havent bothered going near it since being pregnant x x

8. Love Bunny

Love Bunny Guest

Even if it was nice I couldn't afford to spend money on maternity clothes!!! I don't know how you guys can do it haha!!! All my money goes into baby stuff or my house and bills!! xX

9. babybel

babybel Mummy to two

Just in time......amazing!!

10. HotChocolate

HotChocolate 2nd Trimester

LOL i won't be able to afford it either! :| maternity clothes are so expensive it's rediculous.

11. Love Bunny

Love Bunny Guest

Your tellin me!!! To be honest I could never see myself having to buy anything maternity-wise anyway?? I don't get the stuff like normal looking strappy tops and tank tops or cardigans without buttons!??? Like wtf why would you need a cardigan in maternity THAT DOESN'T EVEN BUTTON UP IN THE FIRST PLACE???!!! That also costs like a tenner more than the original garment in the "normal size persons" line haha? I live in H&M basics top-half wise and just wear a bump band if they are a litte short =D ! Works a treat and its like 90% cheaper! I would seriously reccomend every pregnant woman invest in one instead of spending rediculous amounts you could be spending on your baba instead :hugs: URGH MATERNITY WEAR PRICES PISS ME OFF!!! Rant over hahaha xxxx

12. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Oh wow !!!

13. ellie09

ellie09 Well-Known Member

OMG! Really? :happydance: Thanks for posting!

14. EmmanBump

EmmanBump Guest

ive just looked, its crap :(

15. x-li-x

x-li-x Me & Hubby + 3 :)

im am so happy to hear this, thank you for sharing lol. will be the first place i shop when the bump comes along and the trousers no longer fit x

16. kellysays2u

kellysays2u Guest

aww you guys should be happy to have a place that sells clothes like that... here EVERYTHING maternity unless you want to spend like 500 usd for one piece of clothing is old grandma stuff.

17. RFBump

RFBump Well-Known Member

thats a downer then!!!!!!

i havnt even looked yet myself... wasnt plannin owt new for sake of the rest of this month and half of next... i'll survive in what i have!

xx

18. EmmanBump

EmmanBump Guest

i was planning on spending my health in preg grant on some clothes but to be honest, i dnt think im gonna bother, there shit maternity clothes, i might just stick to the maternity clothes i already have! lol i dnt really see the point in spending 50 punds on a jumper tht ur not gonna get much use out of lol x

19. Love Bunny

Love Bunny Guest

:rofl: haha woman after my own heart!

20. RFBump

RFBump Well-Known Member

the only thing at this moment in time in maternity id really like is some jeans!!!! but there all ugly!!!!!!!!!!!! i got some maternity tops from dorothy perkins the other week 2 for £7!! i was suuuuited!!! the only pretty expensive maternity thing iv bought was a dress i really needed for my OH sisters wedding last month and my dads wedding in a fortnight! (im wearing the same one again!)

to be honest iv just been buying non maternity stuff from Topshop where i would normally go and just buy a bigger size infact a lot of the stuff iv bought is the same size i have just been choosin baggy tops and long "crop tops" to go over my leggins which il be able to wear after LO is born!! xx