So fed up

craftymum

Mum to Jacob and Jenna
Reaction score
Well i've just entered the second trimester I'm now 13+2 but I've been suffering with hyperemesis since week 6, I've been admitted to hospital twice and basically been confined to the house since, I'm only being sick at night time now mainly but I still feel sick all day, I am taking meds for this, I'm just so tired and have no energy and the slightest thing is either putting me in a really bad mood or in floods of tears, I've been off work for 6 weeks now and I feel bad about leaving them stuck but as my job requires me to be on my feet for 8 hours every day there's no way I could physically cope with it at the minute, I'm really starting to feel like I don't want to go back at all now though scared to tell hubby that. my legs and arms feel really weak and I get dizzy spells, I'm also fed up that the only thing I can eat is bread! I went for my scan last week and was pleased to see that baby was doing great despite the fact that I'm not, that cheered me up for a while but I just feel so down now, I have an older daughter of 16 and she's suffering from anorexia and it's so hard to deal with that as well as this pregnancy which is just really taking it's toll on me. I'm sorry for the long rant, I just needed to get it all out. Is anyone else feeling this bad in their pregnancy?

so sorry to hear you are having such a bad time. could your work do anyhting to help you? they are expected to accomodate pregnancy and give you a post you are capable of at same rate of pay.
I hope your daughter is getting stronger as i'm sure this is having a huge effect on you aswell.
Good luck with everything.xx

Hope you start to feel better soon, now that you are in the 2nd tri, maybe that will be sooner than later!!! During my first tri, i was having to go in to fluids because i was throwing up all the time. They put me on 2 different types of nausea medication, plus i was on progestorone. So constipated and throwing up not fun. I was in such a down mood all the time, wishing that it would just stop. But I had a doctor tell me that it was a good sign i was so sick, meant healthy pregnancy early on, because my body had an abundant amount of the pregnancy hormones that were making me feel that way. Sorry to hear about your daughter as well I know that has to be stressful on you, wish i could offer some advice on that issue but i havent been there.

Thanks, unfortunately I'm still throwing up and feeling quite dizzy this morning, really hope it ends soon, I'm still off work on doctors advice and decided I'm not going back until I'm sure I can handle it, at the minute I'm too weak as I'm only eating toast and some fruit, tried some plain ice cream last night but it just came straight back up again, all I seem to want to do is:sleep: My daughter has finally agreed to go see Doc but with Easter hols she can't get appointment for 2 weeks but it's a first step, lets hope it helps as she has been a few times before but refused to speak to them. We've had to take her out of school and arrange home tutors as she just isn't physically capable she can barely walk up stairs on her own as she's so thin and so weak. I feel a bit useless right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->