• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

So fed up! :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

soon our little ones will be here:flower:

:hugs:

I feel the same way - but its not much longer now!

I know the feeling hun :hugs: :( I've been feeling really run down and miserable as of late. SPD, a couple thrushes in a row, back pain, terrible heartburn, skin itching, and insomnia just to name a few ... from my long list of problems i'm suffering through this pregnancy. I've been crying today from all these. I'm still 3 weeks away from LO becoming full term, and I already feel so crappy everyday :( So you're not alone, hang in there though ... your LO will soon be out and it will be all worth it.

Ditto! The last trimester really stinks!

Awww, sucks you feel so rotten, but just remember you don't have much longer to go before you can stare endlessly into your beautiful LOs face! xx The only thing that gets me through the pains ect is knowing over soon :)

ohu poor thing u really do sound like ur in pain , have u spoke to a doc/mw about how much pain u are in?

they may suggest an early induction if your that bad ........?????

im exactly the same, i am REALLY fed up now,my average nights sleep for the last 3 months has been between 1-3hrs per night as my hips are just so incredibly painful. Im sick of not being able to do things for myself anymore, even just climbing the stairs is asking a bit too much. Plus is one more person asks how i am(for the 50th time) or when im due i might sue them!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Im really done with it now!

Good to know im not the only one who's struggling with the pain! :) Hopefully our LO's wont be long and we can have our bodys back :)

Yes I hear you! I'm just trying to keep busy in the house, and planning things for days ahead, though I sound a bit more mobile than you. Hugs Hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"