So, Four hours later! Back from hospital..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by xAmiixLouisex, Nov 19, 2011.

1. xAmiixLouisex

xAmiixLouisex Mommy! <3

Everything's fine. Been booked in for a scan on Tuesday just for some reassurance but nurse wasn't worried :)

2. CrazyKitty

CrazyKitty Well-Known Member

I'm glad everything is ok! I had a scare last week where I lost a lot of water and had to have loads of tests done. Everything turned out to be fine and they have no idea where the water came from. On the plus side, I got to see Beanie again and hear the heartbeat for the first time! :) xox

3. xAmiixLouisex

xAmiixLouisex Mommy! <3

Aww that's good! :] I was hoping to see him tonight, but it's nice of her to book me in for a scan. Especially when I already have a scan booked for the week after! Feel so much more at ease now. While waiting I wanted to go home. Was so sick of waiting! But glad I did now. Would have only lost sleep tonight if I didn't get it checked out.

4. CrazyKitty

CrazyKitty Well-Known Member

Always best to get checked! That was my first scare, luckily, but was properly pooping it! I've got my 20week scan booked for 28th but I'm feeling LO kick and punch me regularly now so it will be more beneficial for DH to see as he was away when I had to get checked.xox