• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

So, Four hours later! Back from hospital..

xAmiixLouisex

Mommy! <3
Reaction score
Everything's fine. Been booked in for a scan on Tuesday just for some reassurance but nurse wasn't worried :)

I'm glad everything is ok! I had a scare last week where I lost a lot of water and had to have loads of tests done. Everything turned out to be fine and they have no idea where the water came from. On the plus side, I got to see Beanie again and hear the heartbeat for the first time! :) xox

Aww that's good! :] I was hoping to see him tonight, but it's nice of her to book me in for a scan. Especially when I already have a scan booked for the week after! Feel so much more at ease now. While waiting I wanted to go home. Was so sick of waiting! But glad I did now. Would have only lost sleep tonight if I didn't get it checked out.

Always best to get checked! That was my first scare, luckily, but was properly pooping it! I've got my 20week scan booked for 28th but I'm feeling LO kick and punch me regularly now so it will be more beneficial for DH to see as he was away when I had to get checked.xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"