So frusterated I feel too embarassed to have sex

naganta

Reaction score
Sooo....I started to develop a skin tag right outside my bum...and because of where it is at when i go, and wipe, it has gotten irritated and slightly bigger than it was at first. The only comfy way at this point for me to have sex is doggy style with pillows under my belly, but I dont want to because I dont want him to be able to see the bump (he knows I have it, but its one of those out of sight out of mind things) GARGHGDKJSH:OIH:FUIHBDUH!!!

I don't know what to do. I get horny, and I know he does and I would love some intimacy...but it would be ruined the second I know he could see it....

No advice, but if it makes you feel better I'm pretty sure that the time we conceived was the same time OH said to me afterwards "you had some toilet paper on your butt" and I proceeded to pull the biggest wodge of paper away which he had been looking at the whole time we had been doing it doggy style. I don't think men mind all that much.

ive got three skin tags on the top of my unside leg and two bigger ones on my bum, i too am abit embarrassed about it, im not going to get them removed untill after as i just dont want anything extra hurting down there, i really wouldnt worry, i dont even think my oh notices, theyre not there forever and alot of women have them come up during pregnancy, i did with my first as well. they can easily be removed after, just go for it :) xxx

Im sure your oh will find u irresistable no matter what - just got for it xxx

guarantee he won't even notice :) go for it! :D

I have a few skin tags around my bikini line and one under my armpit. My other half couldn't care less. You're having a baby together I'm sure he loves you. Plus men are horn dogs I'm sure he wouldn't care if you had 20 skin tags and an extra head. :p x

I have a few skin tags around my bikini line and one under my armpit. My other half couldn't care less. You're having a baby together I'm sure he loves you. Plus men are horn dogs I'm sure he wouldn't care if you had 20 skin tags and an extra head. :p x

lol yup yup :thumbup: x

Just go for it!!! I'm sure he wouldn't even notice!! If your still not comfortable try lying on your side with him behind you, that's quite comfy. If your still not comfy this way do it doggy with the lights off!!!

Thanks ladies. I guess I needed to hear it from someone else. I feel a bit better now. And I def. did not know you can get them removed. Should look into that. I guess that means it won't go away on its own though huh?

the doc can freeze them off and it's practically painless - my husband gets them around his eyes and gets them removed when he goes in for regular checkups

seriously i dont think he will care hun ...
since being about 16 wks preg i developed loads of skin tags in that area, my midwife said tht its because of the increased blood flow, and they are sooo sore!
i was like u and way 2 shy about it but my OH didnt even bloody notice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->