So Frustrated 2 Days Late and BFN

zoe2010

Reaction score
Just needing to vent :( I knew that this would consume my thoughts as soon as we started trying (well actually we're more NTNP) I'm currently 2 days late and took another First Response 6 Days Sooner and it's BFN. Not even a hint of a line. What gives. I just wanna start AF so I can move on to the next cycle :(

You might need to see your doctor. I did that when i had low progesterone!

Hi zoe2010,

I know exactly how you feel! I am 6days late (I have been regular with my period with exception of 1 time (years ago due to not taking pills properly) when I was late of about 1 or 2 days) from expected date of period (today is 7 but not counting it yet until tomorrow).

All I keep getting is a faint line that appears after time limit stated on the hpt box. Been seeing posts on the net telling people to disregard results after the time limit (no matter how short or how long it passed after the time limit) as any result thereafter is not reliable. Been feeling my usual pre-period signs but nothing!! i talked to my sister about it and she says that pregnancy symptoms are the same as pms symptoms. However, considering the PT results Ive been getting, seems like me being pregnant is unlikely. Being in this situation where my period is not present and no clear BFP have made me feel sadder as days go by as my hubby and I have been waiting for our little blessing since we got married last year. What's worse is that friends who got married after us are either announcing their BFPs or are about to meet their little one!! And I cannot help but compare our situation. It's so frustrating. I mean, ok, if I am not pregnant then fine!! but all this delay with no period and unreliable results are making me feel really bad. Not to mention comments from my friend who just said then you're just late. It happens. I know she means well but I wanted to just tell her to shut the fuck up as she is not a doctor. I hate this. I dont understand how other people can just easily get preggers without even trying!! ugh! sorry just need to vent as I just feel really sad and hopeless about this whole wanting to get pregnant/wanting to have a baby on or before I turn 35. It's just really frustrating and annoying as I think about my life and how I have to actually go through agony before I get what I want as compared to friends of mine who just get whatever they want in life with ease. In fact, I have been feeling so bad and sad lately that I actually looked for a forum where I can talk to people that can actually relate to what I am going through. As much as I can talk to my friends about it, I cant because I know they do not really understand as they do not have problems whatsoever with getting pregnant. I actually had a friend who said there is nothing to it, just do it then bam! preggers! she got pregnant a month after she got married.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->