So frustrated and upset!!

pinkmac85

Mom & pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I am just having the worst night/day/week!!!!

I have been sooooo constipated for the last 3 days so I took a senekot tablet and yay its working but now I can't stop going..and it's to the point that it's painful because my body is forcing me to go but there's nothing left in me!!!

I have somehow busted my knee and can barely walk or sit down it hurts so bad!!!

I am having a LOT of stomach pains (not sure if its because of the non stop pooping that's been going on and built up gas) but its so uncomfortable when I walk or move around:(

And finally I am almost 20 weeks I JUST WANT TO FEEL BABY IN THERE!!! Since about 17 weeks every night around 9:30-10:00 I feel a little something, whether its baby moving or a little kick or could just be my placenta moving a bit (as I heard you can feel that happen) I have yet to actually feel anything big and strong!! And after the crappy scan I went for and the technician not being able to find all body parts and crap I just want to know baby is ok!!

I can't stop crying I am just so frustrated with this pregnancy right now :( Why can't I feel big strong kicks like all you other ladies..I'm a chunkier girl so this is just making me feel even fatter as all my friends keep saying "oh its just because your fat you'll feel it sooner or later" Jeeeesh thanks for reminding me I'm fat!!

Sorry for rambling I just needed to get it off my chest! Feel free to move this post if it needs to be somewhere else..

Goodnight :cry:

awwwe hun.
before you know it, baby will be beating you up from the inside...

i know how you feel about being constipated, but i'm too chicken to take pills to help with it.. but, soon it'll be over. what about trying to eat some "binding" foods??

i wish i could help you! :(

:hugs:

awwwe hun.
before you know it, baby will be beating you up from the inside...

i know how you feel about being constipated, but i'm too chicken to take pills to help with it.. but, soon it'll be over. what about trying to eat some "binding" foods??

i wish i could help you! :(

:hugs:

Im trying..Ive been taking benefiber for the last like 5 months and its been working but been getting worse now, maybe because my insides are being squished up..I dunno :(

:awww::awww: It will be ok hun. You will feel that baby kicking your insides out before you know it. :hug:

Its true, what Jeffswife says, and sometimes you'll wish that they'd give you a break with all the moving and kicking.
And tell your friends they have no tact. That's just bad manners.

Awwww I'm sorry to hear you're feeling crappy today. :hug: :hug: :hug:

If it makes you feel any better, I also have not felt my little girl at all. Not even anything remotely! If this is your first, they say it's normal not to feel anything until much later. And maybe you have an anterior placenta?

Awwww I'm sorry to hear you're feeling crappy today. :hug: :hug: :hug:

If it makes you feel any better, I also have not felt my little girl at all. Not even anything remotely! If this is your first, they say it's normal not to feel anything until much later. And maybe you have an anterior placenta?

Yah maybe..thats what OH keeps saying so who knows..hopefully next monday my MW will say its an anterior placenta

i was badly constipated earlier in pregnancy and my doc gave me lactulose (a syrupy bottle) coz it's effective but not as "tough" as the regular tablets etc we would buy in the shop. Maybe you could get your doc to give you something similar next time?

as for getting everything "thickened up" again so to speak, try some "binding foods" as mentioned before. Sorry to not sound very helpful!

Hope you feel better soon tho :hugs:

:hugs: I hope you feel better soon, and i am sure your little one is just fine! Big :hug:

I hope you feel better soon sweetie :hug: I'm sure all is well with baby, just you wait and before you know it you will be getting kicked all over from the inside! I'm a bigger girl, and understand what you mean --- your friends have no tact - it's rude of them to talk like that to you :hugs:

Senokot is not supposed to be taken during pregnancy, MW said its a big no no and can start early contractions.
Try high fibre, lots of water, fybogel or something that the doc prescribes.
Hope you feel better soon,

:hugs: Hope you're feeling better today! I totally understand your frustration about not feeling lo... I'm pretty thin so everyone was saying already at 16 weeks I should be feeling sth!!!?!? DEF NOT!!!! And now I'm 18 weeks and I've MAYBE felt it twice and I can't even be sure... :cry: So I hear ya hon. Big :hug:

Oh sweetie, i hope your feeling better today, i have a pack of dates in the fridge, when my tummy plays up i force one or two of those down ( they are quite sweet and a bit sickly for me) but it does the job beautifully. I have not felt a single flutter at all yet :( not a thing! :( but i know i have an anterior placenta so it explains things.

I eat an Activia yoghurt each morning and haven't had any constipation (yet...)

As for feeling the baby - I only felt it for the very first time last week when I was exactly 20 weeks. I'm on the 'large' side too, so I don't know if that made any difference.

Just wanted to say that you shouldn't be taking Sennakot. It contains Senna which makes the uterus contrat and is not good in pregnancy!! You can use fybergel it's made from the isphagula husk which is a natural substance which coats your poo in a gel like substance and helps you to go naturally.

I know how you feel, I have been using the fybergel for weeks now and it helps but some times it can make me go lo9ads!!

Senokot is not supposed to be taken during pregnancy, MW said its a big no no and can start early contractions.
Try high fibre, lots of water, fybogel or something that the doc prescribes.
Hope you feel better soon,

My MW prescribed it to me, it was on the safe list of things I can take that I was given by both my MW AND OB and when I went to the hospital they also told me it was the only natural laxative allowed to take!

You'l be fine soon! And don't worry about kicking/movements, when your 30+ week you'l be wishing you wasn't kicked so much ! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->