So frustrated and upset!!

Senokot is not supposed to be taken during pregnancy, MW said its a big no no and can start early contractions.
Try high fibre, lots of water, fybogel or something that the doc prescribes.
Hope you feel better soon,

My MW prescribed it to me, it was on the safe list of things I can take that I was given by both my MW AND OB and when I went to the hospital they also told me it was the only natural laxative allowed to take!

Thats scary as i asked both my midwife and different doctors and they said it is not recommended for uses during pregnancy.
Unless its a different formulation over here... strange.

Senokot is not supposed to be taken during pregnancy, MW said its a big no no and can start early contractions.
Try high fibre, lots of water, fybogel or something that the doc prescribes.
Hope you feel better soon,

My MW prescribed it to me, it was on the safe list of things I can take that I was given by both my MW AND OB and when I went to the hospital they also told me it was the only natural laxative allowed to take!

Thats scary as i asked both my midwife and different doctors and they said it is not recommended for uses during pregnancy.
Unless its a different formulation over here... strange.

Hmmm maybe it is a different formula over there?? It even has a spot on the back of the box saying no more then 2 a day for pregnant women over 17 weeks and that it is not advised prior to 17 weeks. Oh well...I won't take it anymore, I'll have to see if we have fybogel over here.

you'll be fine hun!! senokot is something i was given the ok for as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->