So frustrated

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
Some of you may have seen my other posts but I'm so frustrated so I apologise.

I got a BFP on October 1st at which point I was 2 weeks late for AF. I started bleeding on October 7th which GP confirmed as a miscarriage. I continued to have symptoms -and still do so have kept testing. I finally started getting negatives so thought it was due to my hormones going back to normal gradually. As I still have symptoms I decided to test again today. I did one normal which is showing as negative but I did one which diluted urine which to me looks like a positive. I have the GP for unrelated problem tomorrow but is it worth mentioning.

Thing is... I did another two tonight ie one normal and one with diluted urine but they both look negative. This is so annoying !! Anyone got any ideas? Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 17
This is another pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 14
looks dodgy test/evappy to me hun xx i think since you have gotten negatives there is a high chance you arent pregnant any more x x get to bding instead you may be ovulating x

I agree -- unfortunately I don't see the lines. It's hard and easy to get our hopes up over every little thing, but I'd just take the time and get ready to try again! Good luck to you!

The picture isn't great but the line is there and pink. My husband got all excited as it does look positive. It's getting to me as I still symptoms. Xxx

request a beta hcg at the doctors hun that will tell you for sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"