So frustrated

Jenren

Reaction score
Sorry not posted in a while - been trying to take my mind of wanting a baby !!
Yeah didnt work very well, my best bud and husband have decided to try for a baby so we're just chatting about it constantly.

Im just so frustrated with my finace - he just cant make his dame mind up.

He knows he wants children just isnt sure when, he has given me a date in the past - we went to florida in July and we were supposed to be trying when we got back but when it came down to it he could do it. I was so devistated and upset but came to terms with it. Its now 6 months on which seems like a lifetime and still no further dates for either getting married or TTC.

For those who dont know me - im 28 and other half is 29 Ive been with my finace for 10 yrs and engaged for 5. Im just so frustrated that he cant commit to a date or really commit in general.

Am I wrong to be so frustrated :growlmad: - ive been waiting for so so long.

Just neded to let off steam.

Jen xx

PS - its nearly christmas - anyone getting anything nice ?

Hi Jen :wave:

Don't know what to suggest really.. men are odd creatures.. Perhaps he is worried? Just try to put his mind at rest.. With my DF I just use either my favourite saying "We could be dead tomorrow, and you know you would regret waiting" (Ok a little morbid but its true..) or I bribe him with shiny new games :rofl:

I know what you mean about the frustrated thing lol - MEN!

I'm 28 too, but my OH is 24 - he keeps changing his mind too :( Just wanted to let you know you're not alone in feeling this way!

Hope you pin him down to a date soon!

:hug:

I feel for you and I can imagine it is pretty frustrating. I would sit down with him and tell him that you need to chat, tell him all your feelings and tell him he needs to commit to something for you. Maybe he will come around with your friend ttc.. is he friends with the husband?

:hugs: I can imagine how frustrating that must be :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->