So fustrated and mad

ajr1990

Reaction score
I swear I see another faint line here. I think I am 12 dpo having so many pregnancy symptoms but for the test to be this faint i just think I'm going crazy and see not pregnant. I am starting to think my body is broken and I'm so fustrated and mad I keep getting faint lines like this every cycle for the last 7 months of ttc. I really just want to cry at this point I don't know why I get all these faint positive tests. I thought false positives were rare, I get them EVERY CYCLE. Why me!? :cry::cry::cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 109

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 75
I don't see it, hun. But I know what you mean. I see a hint of a line on every test I take, of the new ones. Don't trust it unless it's a real line that you don't have to squint for. ((hugs))

Unfortunately I don't see it. :( Sorry. I also agree with PP too.

How old are you btw? If you're in your 20's then it can take up to a year before you can go see if something could be wrong. But if you're in your 30's, you just have to try for 6 months before seeking medical help. Although I hope everything is fine and that you get your bfp soon :hugs:

Hun I'm right there with you, I keep thinking I see something every month but really the mind can make you see things that aren't there when you're desperate enough, I know I am.

You're not broken, you've had healthy children before and there's no reason you can't have more, I remember you mentioned you still nurse? Maybe there's something still holding your body back?

I know :( I am desperate to see but I swear there is really a line, I'm not making it up :( maybe you can see better here? If not no worries I do know what I see I am not making if up :( I totally had a faint line yesterday too :( https://tinypic.com/r/qxjj8j/9 https://tinypic.com/r/w9wtqx/9

I see what you're talking about, I get the same damn things on every test. That's the problem. Every test, every month has a squinter line.

I see it, I saw it on all your tests! I think you've some hCG in your body from before and these super sensitive tests show it!?

I didn't know you were still nursing. That can affect fertility a bit and cause your system to have some hcg sometimes. Not for every woman but it happens.

I see what u see. Not sure what it is... Hope it's your bfp!

adj, I looked at the tests you took, and I could see lines too. And I feel the same way as you. I feel like, maybe, I cant get pregnant again. My girls are 6 years apart. Maybe Ive always had an issue getting pregnant and never realized. Its so frustrating and easy to get down about it. Keep at it though. Dont give up.

Thank you all for the support. I will be asking dr about the breastfeeding and body making hcg.
Baby is 18m now though so honestly he does not nurses that much anymore.

I see it, I saw it on all your tests! I think you've some hCG in your body from before and these super sensitive tests show it!?

You had asked me before if I ever tweaked a test, had nothing better to do tonigh but to obsess *sigh* so here is one of those faint lines tweaked

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 37
adj, I looked at the tests you took, and I could see lines too. And I feel the same way as you. I feel like, maybe, I cant get pregnant again. My girls are 6 years apart. Maybe Ive always had an issue getting pregnant and never realized. Its so frustrating and easy to get down about it. Keep at it though. Dont give up.

:hugs: to you. thank you

I think you should try to get a blood test, the lines are definitely there you're not imagining them, but if they're not getting dark then it's not a good sign... Maybe chemical pregnancy but you say you get them every cycle so it just makes me believe you must have some hCG in your blood.

Many women have more than others!

I saw a line on all the tests. You are not seeing things. Maybe go for a blood test?

I hate these test :(
13 dpo and still faint line :(

https://tinypic.com/r/2rgksd0/9

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 55
I've been trying now 16 months and like you - I have this, every, single, Month.
In total I have had 15 pregnancies with only 5 being successful and carrying to term (one of which was a twin pregnancy).
Given the amount of pregnancies my body has been through, I put my lines down to residual HCG in my system. I had a blood test and my result was <2. Many women's HCG test (negative) is 0, maybe just over but not by much.

The FRER claim to be around 12.5miu/ml sensitive but have been tested to be as little as 6-7miu/ml - which is still triple what my residual HCG is. Therefore, it would be impossible to have a faint line, based on only 2miu/ml HCG.

So, if my beta is <2 there is NO WAY my lines can be caused by residual HCG still in my body from previous pregnancies. I personally think these FRER are not all they're cracked up to be. It is far too easy for light to get into the back and show up the indent / anti-body strip. When I take my photographs of HPT's I always have my finger at the back of the test to stop a faint looking line appearing and driving me crazy with line-eye.

I have tried many different brands of tests and unfortunately, I think the only thing that can be done is to, not squint that hard. If it's there, you'll see it. You shouldn't have to tweak the hell out of a :bfp: or squint that hard it gives you a headache.

I also recommend using several different brands at once, that way if you think you see something on one test, you may get a clearer, more visible line on another brand.

I agree it's a good idea to check your HCG level via blood test (beta), but I highly doubt it is caused by residual HCG in your body and I've breastfed all my children and never heard about breastfeeding causing HCG in your system..

I see it and your most recent test is more noticeable. Test in two days.... If you can hold off and I agree get a blood test and see the Levels and let the doc know what's going on x

This happens to me every cycle as well .. It's so depressing when AF comes after seeing faint lines !
I think I may have some very low hcg levels after my losses.

Hope you get your real bfp soon !

This happens to me every cycle as well .. It's so depressing when AF comes after seeing faint lines !
I think I may have some very low hcg levels after my losses.

Hope you get your real bfp soon !

I've had 15 pregnancies and my normal HCG is <2. It's impossible to have anything that'll give you faint lines on tests because if your body has too much HCG you won't ovulate full stop.

Your HCG would need to be 10 or over for any kind of lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->