So Fustrating

Oliviapiper

Reaction score
My husband and I have been ttc#2 since December. I had a chemical miscarriage in May and was absolutely devastated. We use OPK and Seed and try everything for #2.
I just feel defeated. Everyone around me is pregnant and all I want is to have another baby.
Anyone else feel like it's just not going to happen?
I'm crossing my fingers that July will be the month.

I feel exactly same, my friend just gave birth to her second and im broody as hell now. been trying since bwt December aswell. OH is convinced theres something wrong with him as he just cant see it happening even though a home sperm count test confirmed hes ok in tht area. I just started opk last cycle and temp this cycle. I also take royal jelly capsules. they always say when you don't think about it etc it happens but easier said than done

I am right there with you ladies! We have been trying for #2 since December too. I guess I just thought it would easier to get PG after having a baby. :( I have two friends that just had kids 12 months apart and they complained throughout their whole second pregnancies because they weren't planned. Trying to stay positive :wacko: but I just had a chemical pregnancy this week :( tried not to get excited with the :bfp: but obviously I had because I'm totally bummed now :nope:
Hoping we all get our lucky :bfp:s again soon!!

Right there with you! OH and I have been TTC since November, that month I found out my friends were expecting twins (they have one DS already), in December I found out my cousin is having a baby (her shower is this weekend actually), my other cousin announced they are having #2 back in January. And just last week a friend on FB announced she's pregnant.

Seems everyone is getting pregnant around me....it's been rough :/

I've got to just think there is a reason why it hasn't happened. It will happen when it's the best time.

im honestly up every morning half 8 sharp to take my temp just waiting to see if I get a good dip that might mean implantation lol. I just wish getting pregnant was somehow easier than all this hassle :/ my first wasn't planned...so I was expecting it to be easy 2nd time round :/

im honestly up every morning half 8 sharp to take my temp just waiting to see if I get a good dip that might mean implantation lol. I just wish getting pregnant was somehow easier than all this hassle :/ my first wasn't planned...so I was expecting it to be easy 2nd time round :/

Keep in mind an implantation dip doesn't mean you are pregnant. Just like not having one doesn't mean that you aren't.

That's straight from FF.

I totally feel u. We have been TTC for over a year since my miscarriage. I just get so annoyed and depressed when I see all of my friends pregnant. Facebook is really starting to depress me with all the hey look at my ultrasound. I am happy for everyone but it just depresses me. I know one girl who has four kids two in which gran moth has custody of. She just got out of jail and is pregnant with number 5 it just makes me so jealous

My daughter nursed so long and so much that I didnt get my cycle back for 21 months! Meanwhile, that's how old my first daughter was when my second was born, so it seemed to last forever. My first post pardum period, I was so giddy. I couldnt believe we could start trying again. And it took kind of awhile, and then it was chemical. It's hard too because my husband doesnt feel as sad about it, and that's kind of isolating even though he tried to get me to talk about it, be supportive in other ways, etc.

I have decided that obsessing and getting jealous, comparing, etc isnt healthy though. I have shifted my focus off of ttc during the day, and I feel a lot better. It's is easy to obsessive and because depressed as a result. Hope you feel better about it all soon, and that it happens just as soon for you!

I know how you feel, I had a chemical pregnancy first cycle of trying. Was pregnant and getting BFPs for a whole week before tests went negative and started bleeding, its soul destroying. Was hoping that i'd be one of those lucky ladies who conceived straight away next cycle but no.... Really hope it doesnt take much longer, it consumes my life atm. Baby dust to you x

Wannabeamammi - doesn't it always seem like the ones who don't deserve it get pregnant so easily?? So frustrating. I have decided, Facebook is the devil when you are trying to conceive :devil: so sorry for your loss!:hugs:

Jessicamarie - I just think guys just don't get as attached to the pregnancies right away as we do. My hubby is the same way. He just acts like everything is fine :dohh: I'm handling it much better this time than I did 2 years ago though. I agree with you about the jealousy and comparing. I have found it makes the TTC process so much worse for me. I try my best to stay positive and focus on the good in my life :thumbup: that definitely helps!

Laureloo24- "soul destroying" yes! I totally agree and love that way of describing it. So sorry for your loss! It is crazy how TTC can consume your life, isn't it?! I thought I would be much more relaxed trying for our second but here I am 6 1/2 months in and totally consumed once again :dohh:

Hope we all get those lucky :bfp:s soon!!! Where is everyone in their cycle? I'm on Day 2. Hopefully the chemical pregnancy doesn't mess my cycle up this month :shrug:

Another frustrated TTCer here. I have only been trying since Feb, but only had 1 cycle where we hit the window because hubby has a really low sex drive. VERY frustrating!
We're TTC no2 and it took over a year for no1 after my first pregnancy ended up with emergency surgery after an ectopic. So I'm dreading being ltttc again and finding it frustrating that we can't even hit the window and give it a chance! Plus I have PCOS so that's not helping :(

Hopeful4num1, my cp didnt seem to affect my cycle the following month. I had a positive opk 2 weeks after i started bleeding from my chemical, as if the chemical had just been a normal period. I didnt conceive that month obviously but if my body wasnt ready then thats fine by me. I have just however got a super faint BFP on a FRER at 10dpo with evening wee so if this one is a sticky then I've managed to get pregnant the second cycle after my chemical! You are apparently more fertile after a loss so baby dust to you!

Grey girl - I feel your frustration! My hubby goes through some weeks where he works 30 or so hours of overtime. That equals not much :sex: At times. I think that may have added to why it took us so long to conceive our son. :shrug:

Lauraloo - CONGRATS!! I really hope this is your lucky sticky one! :hugs:

I totally understand!!!! I've only been TTC since January... Ive got some hope left in me, but when AF came early last weekend, I was pretty destroyed.... I was almost ready to give up with all the temping and OPKs..... I totally thought it would be easier the second time around, but it really isn't.... Plus I feel like I'm running out of time.... I don't even go on Facebook anymore! Lol! There are about 10-15 friends on there right now that are pregnant! I'm really happy for them, but its not helpful to see it all the time.... Whenever I'm getting down on myself about it though, I remind myself that there are lots of people out there that don't even get to have one child.... So, I'm just trying to be thankful for my daughter...

@wannabe, I know!!!! Doesn't it just make you furious to see these woman having sooooooo many babies that could care less about them! Ugh! Seems like the ones who probably shouldn't be having kids are the ones who can't stop getting pregnant.

I totally understand!!!! I've only been TTC since January... Ive got some hope left in me, but when AF came early last weekend, I was pretty destroyed.... I was almost ready to give up with all the temping and OPKs..... I totally thought it would be easier the second time around, but it really isn't.... Plus I feel like I'm running out of time.... I don't even go on Facebook anymore! Lol! There are about 10-15 friends on there right now that are pregnant! I'm really happy for them, but its not helpful to see it all the time.... Whenever I'm getting down on myself about it though, I remind myself that there are lots of people out there that don't even get to have one child.... So, I'm just trying to be thankful for my daughter...

That is exactly what I keep reminding my myself of too!! I have been stressing lately because I really wanted my kids really close in age (less than 2 years apart) and time is running out for that but you are SO right! We are so lucky to have even been able to have one child. I know we are blessed! My son has definitely helped me stay more positive when TTC this time around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->