So good to see new people joining us

Las78

Mum to 3 beautiful girls
Reaction score
I've noticed over the last couple of days that quite a few ladies I remember from the mc boards when I had my loss, are now over here. It's so good to see so many of us in a happier place now. I truly did not believe I would fall pregnant by the end of the year (2009) - that was our goal and my last chance so when I did fall I was over the moon. I'm now almost 22 weeks and still having to pinch myself that everything so far is going ok.

I am really happy for you all that have got your BFP's and I know in a few months time there are going to be loads of exciting birth arrival stories on here - can't wait!

Hopefully those who are still waiting for their BFP's will get lots of hope from this section and join us soon.

I have to say that I vary rarely go to 2nd tri board and post, really feel like this is "home" for me, you girls are all great x

:hugs:

glad all is going ok for you hun x

Congrats on your LO- it must feel good to get over halfway!
I agree, this board has been a really nice positive experience, great to see so many familiar faces, but in happier circumstances!

Cat
xxx

Im not pregnant again yet, but I liked seeing this section pop up too!:happydance: Good to know there is somewhere to go when I start to loose my marbles and worry over every little thing! :rofl: Its such a positive forum too, seeing so many ladies back up and running after the terrible times, gives me great hope!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->