So happy! BFP this morning !

Donna79x

Mummy to Rihanna Paige x
Reaction score
So so pleased we have got our BFP this morning....We've been trying for 9 months and only last night was at the doctors with my OH arranging his swimmers test....

Took a cheapy test on a wim this morning and BFP and confirmed with CB Digi - 2-3 weeks.

At the same time as being over the moon I am also scared. I was made redundant in July after 17 years and have received a job offer for a decent job but with much more responsibility and pressure.... I have to the end of this week to accept with a planned start date of 22nd Sept. What would you ladies do in my position? In the contract it status a 6 month probation period....

xxxxx

So so pleased we have got our BFP this morning....We've been trying for 9 months and only last night was at the doctors with my OH arranging his swimmers test....

Took a cheapy test on a wim this morning and BFP and confirmed with CB Digi - 2-3 weeks.

At the same time as being over the moon I am also scared. I was made redundant in July after 17 years and have received a job offer for a decent job but with much more responsibility and pressure.... I have to the end of this week to accept with a planned start date of 22nd Sept. What would you ladies do in my position? In the contract it status a 6 month probation period....

xxxxx

Congrats this is awesome!!:happydance:

Congratulations hun! Accept job and announce pregnancy when risky period is over! :)

Congrats! :)

If go for the job-if you find it too much, you can leave. :)

Massive Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months!

-AussieBub

Thanks everyone. On Friday last week I accepted the job and start 22nd sept.
This constant nausea is going to make it a challenge and a half but worth it.
Going to tell work in a week or 2 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"