so happy!

chimmi

Reaction score
Just did a digital opk and there was a smiley face..!
I'M LAYING AN EGG!
I've never had one before I'm so happy you would think I got a positive hpt...
Grabbed the dog and span him round in my arms and everything..! Haha
When Is best to DTD? We did it last night, I want to do it NOW coz of my smiley face. Shall i do It daily? Help!

Haha I always tell my husband I'm about to lay an egg ;)

Every day for the next 2 or 3 days should do it :)

Congrats! This was my first positive O (last week) too- I know, I was so excited & thrilled you would think I had gotten my bfp :)
But it is SO nice to know when it happens at last (I am super irregular, etc, so I never knew before).
With me, I BD when it was elevated, skipped one night, then BD the day of O and the day after.
Of course, since it was only last week, I don't know if it worked or not, so... but I talked to my Dr. & asked on here & that's what we wound up doing.
GOOD LUCK! AND YAY for the exciting sign & step in the right direction :)

My OH was just as excited as me and ran upstairs and took his clothes off lol. So we just did it. Now i have to stay in bed and read my kindle... Shame! :) is it too much to do It again tonight maybe and tomorrow morning/evening. I don't want to skip a day now ive finally had a smiley face.

I love that damn smiley face. Especially when you have irregular cycles/don't get it that often... it's like Christmas! lol!

Clearblue digital. I used one yesterday and it just had the empty circle

Actually the fact that you did it yesterday is good, it is better to have sperm waiting for the egg when it is being released :)

I read that just now, that its ideal to bd 12-24 hours before positive.. so fingers crossed! I'm sure I dont usually ovulate or something coz i feel different the last few days, I've been quite wet down there - we've been able to bd just straight up with no messing around lol (sorry tmi) and my boobs felt different when i walk (they are quite large!)

Only thing I've done different this month is take pregnacare conception vitamins!

Hahahha laying an egg!!

Good luck!

Isn't it funny afterwards, I pull out my kobo to read for half an hour too!

Yeah we are both taking conception vitamins now :)be heard they can mess your cycle up but we will see.
Clearblue is a fantastic brand, was using eBay cheapies and all negative! Will not be buying Any more of those !
Thanks for your support :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->