So hard not to stress

MrsMcK14

Reaction score
My husband and I just got married on 5 April, and had already decided before the wedding that we were going to go ahead and try to have a baby. I'm already high risk after multiple miscarriages and my son being born by emergency c-section four weeks early (first marriage). I'll be 28 in July, so the way I look at it, I have about 2 years to (somewhat) safely have another baby.

The week of the wedding happened to be my fertile week, and when I was a couple of days late, we were really hoping. Unfortunately, AF decided to make her appearance on Easter Sunday. I'm pretty regular, so with that being said, my fertile week should be the first week of May.

I'm trying really hard not to stress about it. After all, we all know what they say about stressing it, right? Anyway, I figured I'd join this forum to get some support from other ladies who are TTC.

Good luck and baby dust to you all!

Can I ask why only 2 years? I was 31 when I had my son and I'm 35 on Thursday and trying fir number 2. I'm giving myself this year to conceive, if it doesn't happen then we'll stick with 1 child.

Ttc is stressful but try and keep it as relaxed as possible, stressing won't do you any favours. It must be worrying with having multiple mc's in the past, did doctors identify if something was causing the miscarriages?

Best of luck, hope you are successful xxx

You said you were pretty regular, but let me just say that stressing will throw that completely out of whack. Especially when stressing about ttc. If the multiple miscarriages worries you that it's your body, see a doctor just for some peace of mind, I'm sure it will happen for you :) and if you are wanting it really bad (and it seems you've given yourself a time limit almost) maybe try tracking ovulation :)

Can I ask why only 2 years?

I was actually told back in late 2009 that after that many miscarriages and the emergency c-section due to pre-eclampsia that developed into HELLP syndrome, that it would be a better idea to get my tubes tied than to get pregnant again for my own mental/physical/emotional health. This was at the age of 23 and right after my last miscarriage. I've been high risk since I was 20 years old, when I miscarried my third pregnancy.

DH is being absolutely wonderful and doing everything he can to help keep my stress levels down. We both want this, but I think I'm more anxious about it than he is haha.

On a positive note, I'm on CD 9, and CM was creamy today, so me things ovulation is imminent! We picked up some celestial seasonings Raspberry Zinger tea today, which contains red raspberry and raspberry leaf, as well as rose hips and a few other things. Hoping that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->