So hard seeing all my BnB buddies move on.

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by mammag, May 31, 2011.

1. mammag

mammag Expecting a Rainbow

Now don't get me wrong, I get very very excited whenever one of my friends on here get's her :bfp: and gets to move on to the pregnancy forum. But sometimes it is just downright depressing, I have been on here for so long that girls I first chatted with who were ttc their 1st then are now ttc their 2nd or even 3rd!! I even know people in my real life who have had two kids since I started trying for this one, I make friends and it seems like every time I get close with someone else on their TTC journey, BAM, their pregnant and here I am again, still in TTC trying to make new friends. I think I'm a lucky baby making charm for everyone but me :) Lol, sorry for the pity party but I'm on my period and a little emotional, I can just feel so hopeless sometimes.

2. Aliciatm

Aliciatm Trying but not overdoing

i understand most of everyone i talked to on here when i first joined has already had their babies... and moved on.. Its so hard to know its not me... :(

3. Hutchess

Hutchess Well-Known Member

but you get to meet new lovely ladies too - sorry trying to find some positives!! i know its not much!

4. griffinh

griffinh Guest

Am in the same boat hun xxx Dont worry - the people you speak to will always change, but the we're all in the same situation so you can always make new friends xxx

5. griffinh

griffinh Guest

me too hun, but chin up, there's always us here! x

6. AJbabybump

AJbabybump TTC AJ x

i will be your ttc buddy! i have been trying to concieve for 2years, and still no luck, i know exactly how you feel, but our times will come x

7. Aliciatm

Aliciatm Trying but not overdoing

you will be moving there soon. :) keep your head up its hard trust me i know... i have no kids and ttc for 5 years, dr said it probably isnt gonna happen for me ... my endo is so bad and tube blocked and etc... its depressing sometimes i cry.. because i want to be a mom more than anything.. i even quit my job because it was stressing me too much so i just want to focus on well being and ttc before endo goes for other tube. im really nervous.. i test in a few days and my heart wants it to be positive my mind says its negative, and its just heartbreaking... ive never wanted anything so much. id give up all my money and all the nice things i have just to have a baby.....

8. mammag

mammag Expecting a Rainbow

Do you ovulate late Amy? Have you tried Soy, I'm going to try them for the first time starting tomorrow, hoping it will move my ovulation up and maybe even give me a stronger one. I've heard a lot of good things about it.

9. court.

court. Trying to stay positive

I understand fully. I always like to join groups on here or get together with a buddy BUT it really does seem that I'm last to the leave the group, and it's not because I'm pregnant. I'm just the only one left to go that didn't get pregnant. I would love to find a buddy that really understands the hurt that I feel. You girls really do seem to understand. I worry everyday it will never happen to me and that something is really wrong with me.

If any of you girls would like to chat I would love that. I'd love to be able to just chat about anything , maybe even to help keep my mind off thing's so much.

10. griffinh

griffinh Guest

Agreed hun. I always worry somethings wrong but blood tests showed that I'm healthy. I had a chem last month and im on cd57 now, no sign of af at all xx siiiigh xxx

11. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

:hugs: i feel the same, most the woman that were ttc when we were ttc morgan are nearly due again , i mc last july and just feel like ive been robbed :cry:

( although im extremly happy4them ) x

12. court.

court. Trying to stay positive

I have had an ultrasound done showing everything was normal and had bloodwork done awhile ago. I need to go back in for more.. although I think I'm scared to face what the truth maybe. I have never been pregnant before and have not been on BC for years... so I'm pretty worried I may never get the chance to be a mommy .

13. wanabeamama

wanabeamama Well-Known Member

mammag :( im sure you will be moving on before me i hate af too i just logged on facebook and 3 of my friends anounced there pregnant today :( makes me sad and one of my customers today 19 years old she is 8 months pregnant saying ugh i look fat all i wan do is get this kid out so i can go on the sunbed n go out for a drink grrrrrrrrrrrrr makes me so god damn mad i would do anything for a baby bump :( i try so hard to imagine what it would feel like to have a baby growing inside my tummy so scared it will never hapen for me, sorry im on my period to if you havnt guessed im feeling sorry for myself lol