So Here I Am

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
(Please don't judge because of my age)

I know how ever silly it sounds :dohh: after just having Jayden i want another baby but i do know i am going to wait until i have finished college + got a job. I would love for J to have a little brother/sister and some one to play with too. I am soo broody right now, i used to say i never wanted kids but now i want more than one, will be stopping at 2 kiddies though lol.

Good to be joining you girls for the next 2/3 years (possibly 4) :hugs:
Hope all your journeys are enjoyable and when you do actually decide to start trying, it be quick for you + your BFPs :cloud9:

xxxxx

Rach, what are you doing in here? Hehe. I'm glad to hear you would like more kids in the future just make sure it's with someone decent this time hun and not a waste of space like Adam! I'm no way thinking about having another baby yet. I'm still trying to get over this one lol x

I dont think for one minute that anyone will judge you! you have a very sensible head on those shoulders by the looks of things hun. So welcome over :) Oh and by the way Jayden is so blooming gorgeous :hugs:

Rach, what are you doing in here? Hehe. I'm glad to hear you would like more kids in the future just make sure it's with someone decent this time hun and not a waste of space like Adam! I'm no way thinking about having another baby yet. I'm still trying to get over this one lol x

:rofl: i know, nuts aren't i haha. don't worry, it will be with some1 who is ready for that commitment with me +a decent lad :) xxx

I dont think anyone will judge you hun, now you have your son its only natural that you want another one in the future x :hugs:

I dont think for one minute that anyone will judge you! you have a very sensible head on those shoulders by the looks of things hun. So welcome over :) Oh and by the way Jayden is so blooming gorgeous :hugs:

Thank you so muchh x :cloud9:

Woohoo welcome! Maybe we could be TTC buddies someday!:):yipee:

*waves*
Hi, Rachel!!! :D

I'm not judging at all. Im 21, and people pass a lot of judgment on me. So I know how that goes.

When are you going over to TTC??
Am *hopingg* to start TTC when i am 21, so that will give me a chance to finish my education and get a good job with good money :D

glad to see you over heree :D
xx

When are you going over to TTC??
Am *hopingg* to start TTC when i am 21, so that will give me a chance to finish my education and get a good job with good money :D

glad to see you over heree :D
xx

I was thinking of going over when I'm aroung 20ish! I have a job right now am just working on distant schooling so hopefully that will be done by the time I hit 20, plus have a bit of money saved up & a car (which I'm buying off my auntie in a couple of years).:)

I'm in no position to judge either as i'm pretty young myself (19) Welcome to WTT :) xx

I was thinking of going over when I'm aroung 20ish! I have a job right now am just working on distant schooling so hopefully that will be done by the time I hit 20, plus have a bit of money saved up & a car (which I'm buying off my auntie in a couple of years).:)

:happydance: soo looks like we will TTC around the same time well ish haha xx

i really admire you for feeling the way you do Rachel! i had my little boy 7 weeks ago this sunday and i haven't considered once having another one - i am soooo tired and ratty due to lack of sleep! i also had a terrible pregnancy and not a very good labour either so i have been put off a lot too.

i hope you get your dream - good on you for enjoying motherhood so much.

:hug:

Christine
X

Ah totally missed this thread! haha

Welcome over! :wave: I'll be leaving soon (we're TTC end of this year), but it's nice to see you here for now :)

Good luck with everything, hun! :D :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->