So hopeful, bur now not sure...

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by WishfulMom, Nov 14, 2011.

1. WishfulMom

WishfulMom Member

I was so excited because today I am three days late for my period. For the past week or so I've been feeling crampy (similar to menstrual cramps). Then this morning I noticed a very small amount of brown discharge. I took a pregnancy test and it said negative. My heart is broken. I truly thought this was my time...is there any change it could be implantation and I could still be pregnant with a negative result from a urine test? Or am I just grabbing at straws?

2. cooch

cooch Mummy to one gorgeous boy

It is probably unlikely, but then you never know. Do you usually spot??xx

3. cooch

cooch Mummy to one gorgeous boy

P.s. unless its red its not your period!!! Keep holda that thought. xx

4. WishfulMom

WishfulMom Member

No it's definitely not red. It's a light brownish colour and very small. I'm wearing a panty liner and probably wouldn't have noticed if I was so obsessed.

5. Armywife84

Armywife84 Guest

BTW love your picture! I love dressing up furbabies for Halloween. They absolutely loathe it, but at least it gives us some sort of joy (which we deserve).

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but it's more than likely your period. Reason why I say this is because I've been where you've been all too many times.

Good luck though!