So how on earth do you dtd at 39w?????

3011busyyear

Reaction score
I keep reading how people are :sex: in the last few weeks and my midwife suggested lots of it, but I just don't see how we can :cry:
Things have been a little sparse in that area for a few weeks aside from the odd bit of fumbling :blush:
There just doesn't seem to be any comfortable way of doing it that would result in the desired effect :wacko:

lay on your side and "spoon" its the easiest way. also kinda the only comfy way lol

I keep reading how people are :sex: in the last few weeks and my midwife suggested lots of it, but I just don't see how we can :cry:
Things have been a little sparse in that area for a few weeks aside from the odd bit of fumbling :blush:
There just doesn't seem to be any comfortable way of doing it that would result in the desired effect :wacko:

(This may be too much info! sorry!)

Im exactly the same!!!

People have been suggesting it to me for the last few days (as Im 2 days overdue now!) Admittingly, tried it last night and it wasn't the most comfortable thing! Couldn't do it with "him on top" or "from the side" - bump got in the way so ended up behind... sorry for the TMI :dohh: I was just hoping that the rumors of the seamen working their magic would have taken effect by now but nothing. So im not actually sure it works LOL

Think I prefer a :coffee:, :sleep: and just :hugs:

We can only really do it laying down with hubby behind me,
or in the shower from behind. TMI. lol x

(This may be too much info! sorry!)

Im exactly the same!!!

People have been suggesting it to me for the last few days (as Im 2 days overdue now!) Admittingly, tried it last night and it wasn't the most comfortable thing! Couldn't do it with "him on top" or "from the side" - bump got in the way so ended up behind... sorry for the TMI :dohh: I was just hoping that the rumors of the seamen working their magic would have taken effect by now but nothing. So im not actually sure it works LOL

Think I prefer a :coffee:, :sleep: and just :hugs:

OMG I was googling what the best positions are in pregnancy last night :haha: Ive got a good few weeks to go and finding it hard to get in to good positions :dohh:

what about on top! hips and pelvis agreeing to it of course! orther than that spoons

If you're doing it in the hope that it'll kick start labour, the hormones needed are better absorbed through the gut than through the cervix... Just sayin'! :D

If you're doing it in the hope that it'll kick start labour, the hormones needed are better absorbed through the gut than through the cervix... Just sayin'! :D

oh god dont let my dh hear u say that :haha:

I just couldn't! the thought of it puts me off the idea completely :dohh:

prefer to do the :laundry: & :iron:

Bleugh!! Cant be doing with any of that sort of shinanigans!! lol

Induction doesn't sound that bad now :wacko:
It is actually hubbies birthday on Wednesday, so maybe I should 'swallow' my selfishness, excuse the pun!:haha:

lol we're still able to do it in spoons like everyone's said although once this week he sort of threw me up on top of him (quite an achievement at the moment!) mid sex so was sat on top. He actually supported me by holding me up by my bump which was surprisingly comfortable!!!

However, I ALWAYS get stomach cramps afterward which is presumably what we want to happen...??

Spooning for me!

And yes, lots of cramping after is definately what we want lol!! x

dunno how to do it but sure as hell gonna give it a go tonight lol, wether oh wants to or not ha ha xxx

I must be weird, we are still doing it with him on top most of the time. Bump doesn't get in the way, he just makes sure he props himself up enough for it not to. Sometimes we do it doggy style if I'm feeling like being taken roughly lol. We've done it a few times with me on top but I get too tired.

I defo do feel weird cos I'm feeling horny all the time when I'm in bed with DH. We did it twice last night and I still wanted more. Had to get the rabbit out!!

Think he's getting his fill before the baby comes and am not complaining :) :) xx

We've managed to get it so I'm on my back, OH is kneeling in front of me. He needs to stay upright though otherwise he squishes the bump. It's not that romantic as can't get the kisses in but it get the job done IYKWIM!! :rofl:

I must be weird, we are still doing it with him on top most of the time. Bump doesn't get in the way, he just makes sure he props himself up enough for it not to. Sometimes we do it doggy style if I'm feeling like being taken roughly lol. We've done it a few times with me on top but I get too tired.

I defo do feel weird cos I'm feeling horny all the time when I'm in bed with DH. We did it twice last night and I still wanted more. Had to get the rabbit out!!

Think he's getting his fill before the baby comes and am not complaining :) :) xx

You go girl :thumbup: may as well enjoy it for as long as you can and a toy sounds like a great Idea esp if bump is stopping Dh from hitting the spot :thumbup:

Ha ha ha love this post! My poor partner is very deprived as I just find it soooo painful, especially with the SPD!

I may try spooning later though ;) xxx

You are all VERY lucky... My man wouldn't touch me with a bargepole... We haven't dtd for bloody ages :( he won't even do it do try and get things going!!! Evil man I tell you!!!!

hahah yeah i had to BEG my OH for sex last night..and lets just say it was more of a comedy act than sexual...i started off on top but OH ermmm lost the swing of things..if you get what i mean cos he said my bump was squishing him and then he touched it and got really turned off at the thought of a baby in there lol!! hes so scared hes going to hurt the baby bless!!...BUT we then did it doggy and it worked VERY well cos he could forget there was a baby in there lol!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->