So how on earth do you dtd at 39w?????

You are all VERY lucky... My man wouldn't touch me with a bargepole... We haven't dtd for bloody ages :( he won't even do it do try and get things going!!! Evil man I tell you!!!!

Would you like to swap Hayles...??? Ha ha xxx

we gave up last week half way through as we couldnt manage it and ending up laughing and well..lets just say things didnt get going again haha.

oh has put the karma sutra on his kindle and has been searching for ideas lol . we managed ok last pregnancies but this time cus of my spd im even more restricted.
we half managed it with me on the edge of the bed and him standing on the floor iykwim but it wasnt really working for me tbh.

my oh also read about the gut being best to digest and keeps offering his services ..i told him we still have weeks to go before that becomes a valid option hahah

well my hubbi has completely gone off sex, he finds it weird his willy being that close to his daughters head haha. but i forced him the other night and we could still do it with him on top, but he couldnt lean over me of course due to bump being in the way. i could tell he wasnt really enjoying it though :( i hope its just because of baby and not because i'm a heffer!!! x

I just use a lot of pillows and we can pull it off pretty easily. Don't know if that helps or hinders some of you girls, but works for us :)

If you're doing it in the hope that it'll kick start labour, the hormones needed are better absorbed through the gut than through the cervix... Just sayin'! :D

Induction doesn't sound that bad now :wacko:
It is actually hubbies birthday on Wednesday, so maybe I should 'swallow' my selfishness, excuse the pun!:haha:

LOL, I havent even told my OH about this.

Its his birthday tomorrow and I've said i'd do it but i'm not going to swallow. lol. I think it would make me be sick over him. x

I just use a lot of pillows and we can pull it off pretty easily. Don't know if that helps or hinders some of you girls, but works for us :)

I find that works! Pillows under hips really helps. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->