So hurt

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Erghhh I cannot take his shit a day longer

I must see my ex around at least once a week. He's usually working so he just carries on doing what he's doing as if he hasn't seen us & I carry on shopping

But today was just frigging awful. I was in Tesco with Maya & my little brother & I felt my buggy crash into someone

I apologised & looked up. It was him. He didn't acknowledge myself or the baby but instead he looked at me like I was a piece of shit

I then went to que up behind some young lad & my ex goes & stands next to him (I didn't realise this was a work collegue of his) So my ex is standing in front of me for like 5 minutes & not once does he look at the baby or attempt to even ask how she is. As I turn the buggy round to get to the self service till I clip his friends ankles by accident. So I apologise & they both turn round. This time my ex looks at my little girl & gives her a dirty look!!

She's 11 weeks old! What are you playing at!!!???

I was shaking by the time I left Tesco. My little brother even turned round & said ' I know I shouldn't swear but Kelly he is a twat isn't he??'

:cry: I hate him soo much :cry:

He doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as you Kelly, what a complete and utter arse. Your little bro got it right.

you should have broken his ankle never mind clippin his mates!!!

he is the one loosing out, if you see him again just smile a sarcastic smile and walk off with your head held high!!

h x

he is the one missing out on what should be the most important thing in his life, he will be the one to regret in time to come chick so dont let him get you down, i agree with bigbelly you should have rammed his legs off never mind his mates

Lou
xxx

I know you shouldn't have to do this, but is there another store you can go to? Just for the fact that if I had to keep running into him like that I'd probably end up getting myself banned from the store. You shouldn't have to do this because he shouldn't be acting like it at all, but if it eases your mind and makes your life easier it might be worth it. Can you take him to court for child support payments? He doesn't want to see the baby anyway...its not like he's going to fight you for custody. At least then he'll be doing something, even if it isn't what he should be.

His behavior is plain sick! :gun:

Kelly,next time say something to him,embarrass him in front of his collague.
He doesn't deserve you being so nice to him,nor should you bend your head and leave that store feeling hurt!
Neither you nor Maya didn't do anything wrong here,unlike that scum!

:hug:

i cant believe he did that again hun :hug: u and maya dont need him hes not worth ur time x x

Doesnt he work in primark or am I just geting completely mixed up?

Anyway, in the words of your little brother, hes a twat! He doesnt deserve your thoughts or feelings x

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: bless you hunni, but at the end of the day its his loss...he's gunna have to live with not knowing your gorgeous Maya! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs: he really is the biggest f-ing knob a-going, its his loss darling, your a beautiful, wonderful person and mummy and you have wonderful gorgeous princess who's doing amazingly, because of YOU, he's just scum :hugs: :hugs:

Doesnt he work in primark or am I just geting completely mixed up?

Anyway, in the words of your little brother, hes a twat! He doesnt deserve your thoughts or feelings x

lol yeh he works in Primark & I saw him in Tesco. Must of been his lunch break or something

It breaks my heart reading that. You dont deserve that at all. What a complete arsehole I just dont understand how he can continuously be like that!!! I dont get it. He needs to be castrated, honestly it takes two people to make a baby. He doesnt deserve those spermies swimming around in his balls, cut them off!! Wanker! xx

It breaks my heart reading that. You dont deserve that at all. What a complete arsehole I just dont understand how he can continuously be like that!!! I dont get it. He needs to be castrated, honestly it takes two people to make a baby. He doesnt deserve those spermies swimming around in his balls, cut them off!! Wanker! xx

i was thinking about them between two bricks :blush:

Oh forgot to add!

I made a thread a few days back saying that i'd like for his family to see Maya. Now ive calmed down & feeling alot happier in myself i'm willing to try & make a go of things

So I thought i'd make a tenative step & sent his sister an email with a recent pic of Maya. I just said in the email, hope you're all well. Thought you'd like to see how much Maya has grown, hope to hear from you soon

And ive heard nothing!!

Your handling this very well. I dont know how I would react but definitely not as calmy as you. Theres a programme on channel four right now called I want my dad back. About dads that walked out.

Your handling this very well. I dont know how I would react but definitely not as calmy as you. Theres a programme on channel four right now called I want my dad back. About dads that walked out.

I'll have to watch it on 4 on demand tomorrow!

Will be interesting!

Too be honest I dont know how I havent cracked up. Im just focusing on Maya. I cant get upset because I dont want her to feel my sadness

:hugs: honey your an amazingly brave women and doing fab! my mum did it all alone (after a messy divorce at the age of 5) and i have so much respect for her and for you. i couldn't agree more about keeping it together for your gorgeous princess, i no its not the same but i try to be polite to my inlaws for the sake of james, i call it making a pack with the devil, and i think you done the right thing by trying to make contact, maya will on all this one day, imo though, i don't think they deserve your kindness :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->