So I guess I'm here now!

DanteRoman

Reaction score
After waiting for the hubby to feel ready it's time to ttc #4

We have a 5yo boy, 3 yo boy and 14 month old girl! I've always wanted a big family so I'm on my way!

So after this AF has finished it's time to ttc!!!!!
Is anyone else avoiding next month so not to have a Christmas baby?

Good luck in your journey to #4! I'm skipping march and probably april, I dont want a christmas baby, or anywhere near christmas. :)

I was thinking the same thing about skipping to avoid a Christmas baby. Here's to hoping for our BFP in two weeks or in May! Good luck!

I just came over too.

I was thinking about skipping next month too... but then I thought about it and figured having a sweet little bundle for Christmas would totally be worth it! ;)

Im a few days a head of you! Hopefully we can both move on next month! :)

GL!!

We are skipping march and april to avoid xmas/december/jan baby

Good luck and lots of :dust:!

I'm also TTC #4 - I have a 6yo boy, a 5yo girl, and another girl who would be 3yo.

I won't be skipping this month, but I understand why some people do. My youngest was due on Christmas Day. :wacko: It made for a very hectic December.

I was thinking that it would be nice to have a Christmas baby. My daughters birthday is December 2nd so December would be an expensive month! I'm planning on having a home birth so not to disrupt the other children. So I suppose if it was to come Christmas it wouldn't make a difference anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->