So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Lilaala

LTTTC Alumni
Reaction score
Anyone else care to join me?

I only came of birth control last November, so I'm really not sure if my cycles have returned completely to normal or not, so far so good, but you can't really tell yet, can you? I've had three normal periods since, and charted (not using OPK's or checking BBT's, just monitoring CM and recording AF days) in between the last two.

AF is due on the 23rd, approximately! One part of me wants to run out and test right now, even though I'm only a couple DPO, so I know that would be foolish, and the other part of me tells me I should probably wait until at least the 28th, to be more certain (due to not knowing for sure how long my cycles are) I don't know if I'll be able to hold out that long though!!

What do we chat about in the Two Week Wait?

Also, I've been ravenously hungry pretty much all the time, which is so incredibly unlike me, but it's not listed anywhere as a pregnancy symptom! I'm sure it's all in my head? Be quiet stomach! I just fed you! :dohh:

ha ha this is pretty much what im going through too!!! :witch: is due for me around 25th and im only a few days past ov and i too want to test-for no reason!! i know that the majority of tests wouldnt pick anything up een if i was preg but this isnt taking away the urge!!

its my first 2ww and ive no idea what to do with myself!!!

like you im also hungry all the time, usually i dont eat that much, now i want to eat everything!!! im also always tired!!! but seriously this must be in my head as im what 4/5 dpo i cant be having symptoms already!!!!

well keep each other going!!!!

:hug:

fx'd we'll both get our :bfp: this month

xxxx

hey girls can i join you???

i have ovulated today (temp will hopefully confirm that in the morning) so i'm a few days behind you both.

this is my first TWW. came off yasmin BCP in Dec 08 and had a CD34 last month and am on CD26 today with pos opks since Tues that are now back to neg again this afternoon. so as from tomorrow i will be symptom spotting with the rest off you!!

:hugs: Sounds like we're pretty much in the same boat! Maybe we can pinkie swear to test together on the same day, and not before, so we won't test early and get (hopefully) false negatives!

I'm tired too, but I'm chalking it up to sleeping so poorly. My cat woke me up at 5:30am, and again a bit after 6am, and finally at 7am when she was still being a pest I shut her out of the room, and then she whined outside the door!!! :dohh: That was just this morning though, overall I'm getting good sleeping hours clocked in but I'm sleeping lightly and waking frequently lately. Bah!

Good luck hayley, hopefully this will be your first and last 2ww xxxxx

Hi Hayley!

Happy to have company, the more the merrier!

Anyone else a bit tired of all the babydancing we've had to do lately? :rofl: I was happy as a clam for the first while but now I'm kind of done with babydancing for at least a couple of days. Had my fill, as it were!

Lilaala what on earth was your cat doing lol!!!!!xxx

~sprinkles loads of :dust: about for all of us~

Haha Tink she was whining at me to get up and play!!! I swear she's the neediest cat ever! I do adore her though, just not when she wakes me at all hours. Hubby seems to sleep through it or at least acts like he does, figures!

Right girls we need our PMA heads on - we will get our :bfp:

I agree - it was fun Bding at first but getting a bit chore like at the minute. will be nice to have a few weeks of doing it just coz we fancy it :happydance:

so what day are we all going to test on?????? my AF is due the friday 27th Feb. Its going to be hard but we can do it!!!! (Maybe:rofl:)

That sounds familair!! We've two small dogs and they're super needy and my DH never seems to see when they want anything lol!!!!!

xxxx

Yes you're right we're all going to get :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: this month!!!! :happydance

:witch: isnt due (although she's not coming this month) until 25th!! Hayley you're 27th and Lilaala you're 23rd!!! so we're not too far apart!!!

When do you think?

:hug:

xxxx

Funny how that happens, isn't it? Babydancing isn't supposed to be a chore, but after a full week of it it gets to the point where you start making grocery lists in your head part way though!! :rofl:

I don't know what day yet, I want to hold out until the 28th, but I don't know if I have the willpower!! At least I can't test on the 20th, 21st, or 22nd, we're having company! Save me from myself! If AF isn't here on the 23rd it's going to be super hard though, especially if I get my hopes up and it turns out I get AF a few days later.

Lilaala what day do you want to test? are you going to wait till your late? Earliest i reckon i'll test is 12dpo so the 25th. it might not show for me before then.

maybe 2 test days one for Lilaala as there no way your going to be able to resist the lure of the stick from like 4 days!! lol

That's the thing I want to wait until I'm late, but I can't be certain my cycles are sorted enough yet to tell for sure if I actually AM late when I think I am! :dohh: I know if AF isn't here on the 23rd I'll probably cave and run out to buy tests that day!

I'm glad we'll be testing around the same time though!

~pulls own hair in frustration~

PMA PMA PMA PMA say it with me now!!!!!! lol

soooo excited - my little eggy could be meeting OH little spermie right now!!!

I'm pretty sure if I had tests in the house I'd be caving right now!!

I'm forcing myself not to buy tests yet, because I'm certain if they're in the house I'll cave and test early.

What about you two? What methods are you employing to help yourself not test early?

I'm starting to think I'm going crazy, I keep imagining I feel a slight pressure on the upper right side of my uterus and that it MUST be an embryo! :dohh:

I just used the lingo and abbreviations list to look up what PMA means, haha!! YES! Must stay super positive!! I'm having trouble curbing my excitement too, if it turns out negative when I do test, I'm pretty much certain at this point that I'll start crying. Heck, I want to cry at the thought of it!

Im seriously considering testing soon so I dont know if i'll be able to hold out until the 25th but if we all say we will then i'll do my very very best lol

xxxx

Okay Tink, I'm in if you're in, what about you Hayley? Should we all pinkie swear to wait until the 25th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->