So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

i'm pretty sure i'll cave by 10dpo!! have got about 20 IC tests ready and waiting.

well on my last TWW i decorated the bathroom - other wise i'll spend all my time googeling symptoms!!

PMA is def important - i've got Zita Wests book (given to me by my very pregnancy SIL) and it sayd that you have to be really positive to encourage the eggy.

how many dpo are you lilaala?

25th sounds good! i shall do my very best to hold out :happydance:

Alright! We'll all test on the 25th, and then we can all be pregnancy buddies!! (if you want to!) :dance:

I'm not sure exactly how many DPO I am, we just babydanced every other day until (sorry TMI) my cm indicated fertile days then babydanced at least once every day! I'm on CD 15, but my AF was only 3 days long so out of the last 11 days we babydanced on 9 of them!

Hey ladies may i join you?

I got my Positive OPK yesterday!

This journey is an emotional one as this is the first month of TTC since my Ectopic and i had my right tube removed so im hoping and praying that ive ovulated from my left side

but im defo THINKING POSITIVE:happydance:

DH and I have bd'd everyday for the past 2 weeks :blush:

Heres to :bfp: In 10-14 days time :D

PMA!!:hug:

Sure lou1979!!! as the girls said the more the merrier!!!

Rite 25th it is, and hopefully we can go all the way together!!! fx'd!!!!

Lou im really sorry to hear about your eptopic, you're just right stay positive and it will happen!!! we're all in this together

xxxx

Hello Lou!

So sorry you had to go through that!! I can't imagine how hard it must have been :hugs:

Atta girl! Also wow that's a lot of babydancing!:dust:

hi lou!!!

wow you have been busy :blush:

sorry to hear of your ectopic but you def sound positive now!

so we are all agreed the 25th is :test: day when we all get our :bfp: and i would love to be pregnancy buddies!

Agreed! The 24th I shall buy some tests, so I can test with FMU on the 25th! OMG!

I still can't believe how hungry I am, I usually hardly eat much at all by normal people's standards, but my stomach keeps demanding food these last few days!! It's also super weird to feel hungry and full at the same time. If it turns out I'm not pregnant and I get fat from this new food craving thing I'll be so choked! I'd better play some Wii Fit today of I'm doomed, haha!

i've got one more night tonight of Bding and then i'm giving it a rest, better get going soon or i'll be too knackered and we've done so well so far (not that the OH realises its my fertile time - don't want to put him under pressure to perform lol)

Wii fit is great isn't it!

hunger is def a symptom.....

:happydance: Fingers crossed for you Hayley!
Gosh, I guess it's the evening for you isn't it? It's only early early afternoon here for me! Haha! Well, have a lovely night!

I know! It's so much fun especially the balance games and Yoga!
Ahhh! Are you sure? I can't be more than a couple DPO though so symptoms aren't supposed show up yet, and I did look online and didn't see hunger mentioned as a symptom until 2nd Tri! Ahh! I'm going to go play Wii Fit to try to distract myself now so I don't stupidly run to the store for a pregnancy test! :rofl:

Thankyou Ladies!!

I have some 10mlu tests here at the ready lol

lets hope the :witch: holds off and we all get the :bfp: we derserve!!!

:hug:

yep its 9.40pm here and i've got work tomorrow. boo hiss!

i was hungry when i was pregnant with my little boy - i wanted to have a constant stream of food in my mouth. lol

enjoy your wii fit, i'm getting good ay aerobics now and love the bubble game!

Good luck Lou - mine are 10miu as well.

Night girls

x

Anyone else care to join me?

I only came of birth control last November, so I'm really not sure if my cycles have returned completely to normal or not, so far so good, but you can't really tell yet, can you? I've had three normal periods since, and charted in between the last two.

AF is due on the 23rd, approximately! One part of me wants to run out and test right now, even though I'm only a couple DPO, so I know that would be foolish, and the other part of me tells me I should probably wait until at least the 28th, to be more certain (due to not knowing for sure how long my cycles are) I don't know if I'll be able to hold out that long though!!

What do we chat about in the Two Week Wait?

Also, I've been ravenously hungry pretty much all the time, which is so incredibly unlike me, but it's not listed anywhere as a pregnancy symptom! I'm sure it's all in my head? Be quiet stomach! I just fed you! :dohh:

Hey Lilaaly! I'm like you, the :witch: is supposed to show her ugly face around the 23rd, which i hope she doesn't!! I wish you girls were testing earlier then the 25th, hehe, i don't think i could wait that long, but you girls are very strong..hehe..I wish everyone goodluck and fingers crossed for :bfp: this month!!! xoxo

yep its 9.40pm here and i've got work tomorrow. boo hiss!

i was hungry when i was pregnant with my little boy - i wanted to have a constant stream of food in my mouth. lol

enjoy your wii fit, i'm getting good ay aerobics now and love the bubble game!

Good luck Lou - mine are 10miu as well.

Night girls

x

Aw me too! Oh well once work is over that's it for the weekend! :happydance:

But but... I'm only at MOST 4DPO! It has to be too early, yet my tummy won't stop rumbling demands for food! Super weird!!

Ooooh the bubble game is hard! I have only once successfully made it past the part where the river splits, probably because I got too frustrated to try more often. Haha.

Sounds like you're at the ready Lou! Gosh if I had tests in the house I'd be in trouble, you've definitely got good willpower!

want2bamom: And we're both from B.C.! Funny how small the world is sometimes! Thanks and I wish you luck as well!

Hi can i join u ladies? Not sure if i ov'd or not. My last TWW wasnt really a cycle as i had to wait 6 months for af to return after bc implant was taken out in august 08. I am cd 17 today. I am due for witch on march 2nd assuming i am regular. I had a dark opk on cd10 but i am not sure i ovulated bc it wasnt really positive and witch was still here. I had some brown spotting today... Implantation bleeding mabe? Ahhh so confused!

hello mrs mabrey welcome, the female body is a marvelous thing however it does like to test our patience..:dohh:

so how are we all feeling this morning??

:hug:

hey ladies how are you all?! welcome Mrs Mabrey!

i'm not feeling very hopeful today :sad2: we didn't get to :sex: last night as OH was really tired. i tried begging but it just wasn't working :rofl:

do you reckon we did it enough? i got pos opks on tue, wed and thurs morning and i reckon i O'd at about 11am on thursday as had loads of pain. we :sex: on tue and wed night, so the 2 days before O and i had a nice temp rise this morning to confirm O.

so as it was the night before i'm hoping that thats enough but some how doubt it.

1dpo today and no symptoms yet.......

MrS. MaBrEy, that's got to be soooo frustrating! :hugs: The only comfort we can take from stuff like that is that time will tell... but waiting is sooo hard!

Well I've been symptom spotting. :dohh: Super mild heartburn today, for example. Thankfully the hunger let up when I made myself a full plate of scrambled eggs :D Been having super mild cramps for a couple of days now too, but I'm sure all of this is in my head because it's too early for implantation. :shrug:

Hayley I don't think you should worry, but it couldn't hurt to jump him tonight for good measure! I went by the rule of the sperm lasting for approx. 24hrs, and the egg for approx. 24hrs, so as long as there was an overlap I figured it was fine! Also, even if he's tired there are ways to convince him, everything from what you're wearing to what you start doing to him. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->