So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

i know its hard trying to work it all out. do you temp? thats the only way to know for sure you've O'd. maybe you caught the lh surge right at the beginning on sat and then it could be pos for 48 hours so up till mon night. or maybe your body had a false start and was trying to release an egg but couldn't for some reason so then immeadiately tried again - hence the amount of days you have been getting pos opks.

No i havent starrted tracking temp but may have to next month if its all been such a muddle this time...hey maybe its two eggs and twins!!! he he:rofl: I just keep up with the BDing and hope its my month...rather all of our months! :hug:

Morning ladies!!!

Well no change here.. if anything was to happen i guess the next 3 days is when the real symptoms should be rearing there ugly head (after implantation)..

Im actually looking forward to it hahaha!!

I got my results back from my smear on the 4th of Feb and they were normal, so thats another thing off my mind!!:happydance:

Liaala sorry your feeling down huni, rant away thats what we are all here for :hugs:

Hayley how are you today???

Polaris Fingers crossed for you huni xx

morning lou! i'm doing good this morning - other than maybe feeling a bit hotter than normal i feel normal. 7dpo today and still waiting for a really obvious sign that i'm preggo. not feeling to hopeful this month, i'm just not "feeling it" if you know what a mean. My temp is still up and maybe rising slightly but its my first month doing it so that could well be normal for me...

glad your smear test came back ok - its a relief to know your ok, especially with poor Jade Goody on the news and the awful stuff she is going through. its really been bothering me, i think its because we pretty much the same age and my boys are the same age as hers. it breaks my heart and makes me feel a bit silly for obsessing over pg symptoms.

have got any gut feeling as to whether you think you are or not?????

Its because of The whole Jade thing that i booked my smear Hayley! bless her gorgeous little heart :(

As for me well, One day i think yep its defo gonna be a :bfp: and then another day i think im nope its defo :bfn:

so until i test on the 25th I wont know... and ITS KILLING ME!!!!!:hissy:

Hi all,

I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone. Am 14DP0 today and will be testing on Sat as AF is due anytime between tomorrow and Sunday. I will be 17DPO by Saturday.

Symptoms wise: I woke up in the middle of the night with cramps and thought AF was coming but no sign at all. Apart from that nothing, how is everyone else?

leelee its sounding really positive for you hun. Maybe you'll be our first BFP!!!! Especially if your 14dpo today and no sign of the witch. Make sure you tell us the result as soon as you can.

Wishing :dust: loads of :baby: dust, hope you get your :bfp: on sat!!

Some one in our group has got to get one..... Who will be first????!!!!

:hugs:

Oh Lee Lee How exciting how have you held off testing is beyond me!!!

Weldone you..

Lots of baby dust for you huni :dust:

Hi everyone!
I think I am getting addicted to B&B, the first thing I do when I get home from work is check up on how everyone is doing on my favourite threads!!

Leelee, things are looking really good for you! I can't wait for you to test, so I can't imagine how impatient you must be, LOL.

Jem, I don't know anything about OPKs sorry, cos I've never used them. I guess you should just keep BDing to make sure you have your bases covered. I would recommend charting temps, it has been really reassuring for me this month to be able to pinpoint O.

Lou1979, I'm glad your smear was OK, it's good to get these things out of the way. You've made me wonder when my next smear is due. I'm actually not sure - because I was on the pill for years I was having to see the doctor every 6 months for prescription and she would just remind me when smear was due. Hmmm maybe I should check with the surgery.

Hayley, your chart is looking great. I think feeling hotter than usual is a good sign, could be the pregnancy hormones kicking in? I also don't 'feel' pregnant this month, but then again I totally felt pregnant last month and wasn't, so maybe not feeling pregnant is a good sign too???

Lilaala, hope you're feeling a bit better today and work wasn't too stressful.

Everyone else, lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Right im sorry if this is TMI but on my period once i start spotting it starts coming on fast! so all my CM is redder and redder. After i wiped and seen the first few this morning ive had a bath about 5pm and put a slim tampon in, i checked before and it was pure white except for about a 20pence sized brown blob used. (sorry i did say tmi! ) so i will keep my fingers crossed that thats it!! XX

uuum interesting!!! Whats happened today any more bleeding?? Really hope the :witch: stays away and it was nice bit of IB!!!

After that i had nothing, woke up as normal, had a bit of a pink tinge this morning before work so i used another tampon but at lunchtime it was unused and im back to normal?! im so confused :witch: never messes me about, she shows, she comes and rears her ugly head then goes all in one 4 day swoop!

That is such a coincidence - after posting earlier about wondering when my smear was due, I opened my mail and there is a letter from my GP asking me to come in for a routine smear! Spooky or what?

Hi all and thanks for all the crossed fingers!!!

The reason I have restrained from testing is because I am CD25 and 14DPO and I usually have between a 26-29 day cycle with the 28 day cycle being the most usual so I don't want to disappoint myself. I have had a few twinges today and am full of gas. I won't buy a test til Friday so I won't be able to crack!

Mood wise I feel okay in myself, I felt more emotional last week rather than this week.

How is everyone else feeling?

Lou i hope the witch stays away!!!! Fx'd for you hunni.

Leelee it makes sense now why your waiting but i still want to take my hat off to you in holding out this long!!!!! :howdy:

Also gas to a good sign too :blush:

Polaris that is very spooky getting your smear test through just as we are talking about it. Maybe your right that being convinced last month and no :baby: means the opposite for this month, in which case we're all going to get our :bfp: next wed.

Hope your feeling better today Lilaala :hugs:

As for me and my symptoms today.....NOTHING!!!! :hissy: Maybe tomorrow...

Only 6 more :sleep: ladies and we can all :test:

Lou i hope the witch stays away!!!! Fx'd for you hunni.

Leelee it makes sense now why your waiting but i still want to take my hat off to you in holding out this long!!!!! :howdy:

Also gas to a good sign too :blush:

Polaris that is very spooky getting your smear test through just as we are talking about it. Maybe your right that being convinced last month and no :baby: means the opposite for this month, in which case we're all going to get our :bfp: next wed.

Hope your feeling better today Lilaala :hugs:

As for me and my symptoms today.....NOTHING!!!! :hissy: Maybe tomorrow...

Only 6 more :sleep: ladies and we can all :test:

Hi Hayley2,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. This thread is particularly friendly and supportive!
They say lots of people don't have any symptoms so I wouldn't worry about that. How are you feeling apart from that?

All good apart from no symptoms -i was really hot but now just normal, i thought i had a dull ache in my stomach earlier but to be honest i really think i was imagening it. lol. Just got back from the in laws and my SIL is 30 weeks gone so spend the whole time talking about babies. I must admit i really am obsessed!!!

How are you doing with the whole TWW?

All good apart from no symptoms -i was really hot but now just normal, i thought i had a dull ache in my stomach earlier but to be honest i really think i was imagening it. lol. Just got back from the in laws and my SIL is 30 weeks gone so spend the whole time talking about babies. I must admit i really am obsessed!!!

How are you doing with the whole TWW?

I was getting a bit obsessed at about 7/8 DPO and defo felt different and seemed to have a lot of symptoms. I even posted a thread with the title 'does anyone else feel like they are going crazy'!

I suppose the next few days will tell but if I'm not pregnant I really fear for my vivid imagination and I will have to try and take a step back next month. How long have you been trying?

I know what you mean about stepping back - think i might have to do that next month.

This is only my2 nd cycle TTC after stopping BCP in Dec 08. I have my 2 little boys which took ages to conceive as i had pcos and had to have ops and fertility treatment to have them. However i did have a scan last April and my ovaries were free from cysts then. I have an appt at the hospital in March to see consultant to check everthing is working ok this time. I'm kinda hoping i get an easier ride this time.

What about you - how long?

I know what you mean about stepping back - think i might have to do that next month.

This is only my2 nd cycle TTC after stopping BCP in Dec 08. I have my 2 little boys which took ages to conceive as i had pcos and had to have ops and fertility treatment to have them. However i did have a scan last April and my ovaries were free from cysts then. I have an appt at the hospital in March to see consultant to check everthing is working ok this time. I'm kinda hoping i get an easier ride this time.

It sounds like you have had a bit of a rough trot so hopefully things will happen quicker this time for you. It is just my first cycle so probably why I am being a bit obsessive. I know I defo can't live my life like the way I am at the moment though. I feel like everything has been on hold for the last 2 weeks!

It sounds like you have had a bit of a rough trot so hopefully things will happen quicker this time for you. It is just my first cycle so probably why I am being a bit obsessive. I know I defo can't live my life like the way I am at the moment though. I feel like everything has been on hold for the last 2 weeks!

I know it can take over but it will happen i promise :hugs: sometimes it can take a bit of time. I've had to wait for my babies but they are soooo worth the wait - in fact i feel really proud of the battle i had to endure to get them. They are extra special to me as they were wanted so badly. Maybe step back slightly next month if no BFP. As much as i love B&B it can fuel your obsessiveness. :hugs:

I know it can take over but it will happen i promise :hugs: sometimes it can take a bit of time. I've had to wait for my babies but they are soooo worth the wait - in fact i feel really proud of the battle i had to endure to get them. They are extra special to me as they were wanted so badly. Maybe step back slightly next month if no BFP. As much as i love B&B it can fuel your obsessiveness. :hugs:

Yeah, I think you are right on all counts. So are you testing on the 25th as well? How many DPO will you be then? It will be so exciting for everyone testing on the same day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->