So I have a silly question!

Reaction score

So, this may be a silly question. But I was just wondering if since I don't have a period except a few times a year if that means I won't be able to have a baby....

Sometimes I think I should already be pregnant, not that I'm trying cause I'm a little to young. But, I didn't know...

My periods haven't been regular in a few years, I haven't always been that way. My doctor says it probley cause I'm overweight and shouldn't be concerned.

So I dunno. Any advice?

For me, I only get a few periods a year and I have to take Provera to kick start my cycles. If you are concerned, MAKE the docs listen to you. Tell them that you want to get pregnant and have them help you make a plan to see how that is going to happen.

:hugs: and :dust:

Good luck!

Well, you can still become pregnant if you're ovulating before you get your periods. The tricky part is finding out when you are ovulating. If you get a few periods a year...and you had sex like every day for 6 months straight, you'd probably end up preggo =).

Hey chick

With tests they can find out if you have eggs etc - then you can go on meds such a clomid to help you ovulate regularly and hopefully fall pregnant. All is not lost! Did your doctor say that if you lost wait your periods would come back?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->