So I just did a stupid thing...

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
I just did a stupid thing...

Went back to my frer from this morning 9dpo...

It was white when I looked at about 5minutes... Didn't look again.. Felt deflated all day so just went back and looked and saw this....

It's sooooo clear... What a horrible evap :-( anyone else got this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 42
??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 35
Omg BFP
wow. Def BFP. well done. Take another 1 quick
Quick

thats a gray line for sure. keep testing!

It looks pink yes but it must of come up ages after test was done did a cheap ic one tonight and negative .... Anyone else kept negative tests and looked ages after and got a line

Best not to read tests after the time frame. :) I'm guilty of it too but it's not valid. Test again tomorrow, fx!

I no i no but still it's soooo strong it's strange

with my cp i got positive pink lines after time limit that darkened and became within time limit within 24 hours. the lines showed up after an hour. 12 hours later i took another test and that line showed up after 30 min. this all started at 5 dpo. so its possible that pink lines form after time limit but mine were faint and they darkened on their own and showed in 2 mins instead of an hour. thats my experience!

Hmmm I've never had that on a frer. And it looks pink to me.

Today's fmu
Completely white gutted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 40
That doesn't look completely white to me, I can see a line!!!

Sorry girls put wrong one on, that was yesterday's now dried... This Is today's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 37
Oh no, I really thought that WAS your bfp, well you are still not out. Do you know when you got your bfp with your son?

No idea. But it took 3 months to get pregnant. This is month 2 but a different partner...

I'm 10dpo today going by my first positive opk, however I got positive the next day too so could make me 9dpo today too I suppose? Thoughts?

You are still fairly early and you're not out until AF shows. You can O 6-48hrs after a positive opk so you could be 8-10dpo based off of that. I'm feeling down right there with you but we need to dust off and try our best to be hopeful AND patient. While I didn't see an evap there is always something every month that makes me think that this is going to be it. Hang in there, it's coming.

Thanks Hun, was thinking I may only be 8 if it was a late o. Will wait till Wednesday now then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->