So I just did a stupid thing...

What frers are they glong? I'd used the '6 days sooner ones' yesterday and today, but I also picked some up in Asda yesterday as they were £6, but realised they are 'test on day of your period' ones.

Six days before, 5 days before, day before, day of.. It's all based off of the text book average. Ovulating on day 14, implanting 6dpo, and a 14 day leutal phase. How many actually fit those parameters? And then the amount of hcg produced at implantation varies and then in some women it doubles every 48 hours but in others it's every 72.

I have an 11-12 day LP and so six days before AF for me would be 8-9 days before for someone who has a 14 day LP.

Also, I think the way they word it is misleading. It's not six days before your period is due, it's six days before your period is late. AF is supposed to start for me today but I won't be late until tomorrow.

Anyway, no ones out till AF shows up! I should've seen her this morning and I'd really like her to stay away but if she's coming I'd rather she just show up than be late. I'm ready to move on to a new cycle. BFN so even with my short leutal phase it should show a line by now. fx for the tiny chance.

Thank you. So nicely put x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"