so i think i pulled last night

MummyMummy

Reaction score
on xbox live :rofl:

was playing nazi zombies on mr.mans xbox and somebody (dunno their age) messaged me saying 'ur poor' :rofl: so i said 'the joys of being a girl' and he replied back teling me my gs (gamer score for those not in the know... i had to ask my mr.man wth it meant :rofl:) was very impressive... of course it's mr.mans gs... not mine :lol: and he told me he loved 'girls with guns' then at about 1am he said he was going to bed so i asked because he had school? :rofl: omfg. i was chuckling so hard!! if only he knew i had a child and was 33weeks preg too.

sure there's a name for women like me :rofl: :rofl:

xXx

:rofl:

I had a 12 year old on there ask me if he could have sex with me on a window sill :rofl: :rofl:

I dont knwo who those young lads think they are fooling with their little squeeky voices :rofl:

:rofl:

I had a 12 year old on there ask me if he could have sex with me on a window sill :rofl: :rofl:

I dont knwo who those young lads think they are fooling with their little squeeky voices :rofl:

:rofl: omfg :o he never!!! haha that's the funniest!!! i told my mr.man and he had such a chuckle! strange strange strange... wonder what his mother would say! :rofl: listening to all these boys who think they are super cool and play computer games when they are talking on mic is so funny the things they come out with don't sound all that cool :lol:

he knew how to use his gun, i'll give him that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back