So i went out...........

Bexivillian

Reaction score
My mum actually begged me to look after LO at home tonight, i've been feeling really lonely recently and went out with my friends.

Everyone i talked to asked me what i did, i told them i'm on maternity leave and i'm not kidding no-one would even talk to me.

Anyone i told that to would seriously make an excuse and leave! my friends are all single and buggered off and i was just there..............

I feel like I've had a baby and no-one even wants a conversation........ so i'm becoming a hermit..

wtf :wacko:

:hugs: a lot of my friends seem to have screwed off too .. even some WITH babies

:shrug: honestly what is wrong with some people.
altho im going thro something similar with my suposid best friend.im going out next weekend for my sisters birthday-its been planned for a while and ive asked my friend who kept telling me she was working,well i text her yesterday and she happened to mention somthing she had just been invited to on sat night and she couldnt wait to go-thanks!

Maybe we grow second heads during labour too? Or sprout funny looking tenticles during pushing?

I have some friends that don't invite me out anymore cos they don't think I would want to go!!! Well, ask and I will tell you!! As for people not talking to you - WTF!! Some people just have no clue!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->