So if u cud have ur bump for jus one more day?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by babezone, Oct 21, 2008.

1. babezone

babezone Well-Known Member

hey guys well im due to have bubs in 6days....and notice how every1 says they miss their bump after....so if u cud have it back for 1 day wat would u do....

i jus want to make sure i dont miss out on anything onces hes gone and im not pregnant no more....like did u wish u had done a certain thing or thought after i wish i had done that

i dont wan feel like ive missed out on anything xx

tell me all xxx

2. Sarah88

Sarah88 Full time working mummy

This isn't helpful, but I don't miss my bump at all. I hated feeling so fat in the end, not that I didn't love feling bub inside me but I prefer cuddling her now.

3. Younglutonmum

Younglutonmum Mummy To Maya & Bump

If I had my bump for one more day i'd have a big guilt free chocolate binge!!

I'd also treasure them last few kicks :D

4. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

I totally feel the same as Sarah.

However, is this your first? If so, spend time with your hubby, cuddle, go out for dinner or do something special together. Why not even get portraits done of you and OH and your bump?

5. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

BTW, best wishes on the next 6 days! So close!

6. reallytinyamy

reallytinyamy Mum and step mum

^^ good idea, the only pictures I have of my bump at the end are me in labour (they're not in the 'to keep' folder!) I wish we had a photo of me and Mark with my bump.

I had an emergency induction so think part of the reason I miss my bump is that I didnt feel it was time to lose it when I did, if that makes sense.

7. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

yep i would take more pictures, and maybe a video of my bump. i really enjoyed take a cast of it too :) really good luck sweetie x x x x x so close :hugs:

8. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

Nothing majow,just kinda enjoyed being pregnant,some unhealthy eating and kicks.

But I don't miss my bump nearly at all.I prefer much more her kicking in my arms. :)

9. Samantha675

Samantha675 Maybe baby #3?!?

pictures, video, and lots of rubbing!!!

10. PitBullMommy

PitBullMommy Princess, FF & Angel Mom

I miss my bump SO MUCH. I would just lay there all day long with my hands resting on it and savor every single movement and kick.

11. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

I would do a belly cast!

12. Sarah88

Sarah88 Full time working mummy

Definately get some pics, and try get a video of bub moving. I got pregnancy pics done at 34wks and it's great looking at them!

13. Linzi

Linzi Prodest mummy ever

I would do a video of the bump. I did one, but lost my mobile when I was in hospital so I lost it. Im gutted about it as well :(

Also relax and enjoy your last few days!

xxx

14. sabby52

sabby52 Mother, Nanny

I dont miss my bump, but I miss those little kicks, so if I could have it for another day I would spend the whole day feeling his little kicks, oh and lots of photos, the only ones I have is ones at 6 months.

15. Welsh_mum_to_b

Welsh_mum_to_b Due Oct 17th

Hi, good luck for the next 6 or more days (hopefully you wont go over - im 5 days over already)
    I wanted to have a keepsake of how big my bump was, something i could keep forever, something more thank just a picture and i have made a belly cast. it is amazing!! give it a try if you can get hold of a kit in time. Really really worth it. give it a try, or even just google 'belly cast' and see how great they are.

xxx gud luck

16. keelykat

keelykat Guest

I don't miss my bump at all, i took photos at different stages to look back on and as i didnt work through much of my pregnancy i had plenty of time to relax and enjoy the kicks etc.

I love hugging/holding my baby and seeing my husband holding his son. x x

17. Welsh_mum_to_b

Welsh_mum_to_b Due Oct 17th

i cant wait to hold onto my little one either, but i can see why ppl would miss their bump, the movements etc, the closeness of knowing u are never ever alone!! :( aww i think il miss lumpy now lol
    xx

18. Donna79x

Donna79x Mummy to Rihanna Paige x

Like most I would take more piccies and maybe get some professional ones done to treasure.... also have a mega pig out while I still have the excuse. I do miss my bump but love having her here with me in my arms xxx

Good luck hun for 6 days time and enjoy every last moment with you bump but the best feeling in the world is holding your likle one xx

19. lammy456

lammy456 pregnant omg possibly 2

taken some pics of bump only have 1 x

20. alyxzandra

alyxzandra Mom to Sebastian

I could not wait to get my body back. I admit I do not miss my bump one bit, but love having my son.