So ill I'm fed up :(

sammie13s

Reaction score
Sickness, tiredness, headaches, fuzzy head you name it I have it. I'm so fed up and miserable. My mood is awful too. Feel sorry for my other 2 kids. It's like if I don't get a gud sleep I'm ratty all day. Whilst writing this I'm leaning over a carrier bag because iv thrown up :( The sickness isn't tht bad but it's all just getting to much. I just want to feel my normal happy self and my anxiety is threw the roof also. Palpitations :(

hang in there. it will all be worth it. stay strong.

I'm so with you Sammie and its so bloomin hard when you have two other children to look after. I'm off to docs on mon, I want to discuss anti-sickness meds and I'm going to ask if they can sign me off from work for a couple of weeks. I have no idea what they'll say on either front but I just feel so exhausted already x

Hang in there, I have just got to 15 weeks and am starting to feel better. This is our third and by far the worse I have felt out of all of them, I spent many days thinking I didn't know how I was going to get through them but it is getting easier. Hoping its not long until you feel better

As the others said, hang in there, I am just starting to feel better again after a rough ride since five weeks with nausea and vomiting. Some days I just thought it would be easier if I took myself to hospital! But i plowed through and Im glad to say I am starting to feel human again. It will get better hun, keep strong xx

This was me I had such severe sickness with this little lady I ended up on anti sickness tablets for a while. I was so fed up of the headaches feeling sick all the time or being sick all the time tiredness etc but by 13 weeks it was going
I know how you feel it's like you constantly think how many more weeks till I'm 12 weeks :(
It will get better promise just hang in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->