So im back here after 2 years...

KIALea

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

im back in this section of the forum after raising our first baby, dd who turned 2 earlier this month. We decided we would try for baby no.2 when she was about 2 years old and so i came of the pill end of June, 27th to be precise.

Not really sure what my body is doing yet, i had a couple of pills left from June pack and then had a period come for a few days on the 4th July. we have been BDing a couple of times around day 13 to day 17 of this cycle but im not really sure how long my cycles will be this time round, they were 34 days before when trying for dd and im sure it was the preseed that got our BFP with dd the first time we used it. My mum also told me she had problems conceiving me and my brother and was tested for low CM. perhaps its hereditary?

Any way ive felt bluur all day long, i have a tummy ache, higher up like bloating which is quite painful at times but not cramping like AF pains, though i feel its coming as have a little colouration in cm and its like i would expect when AF is due.

Going to wait and see but not holdng much hope this month as have no idea on cycle length and havnt dont opks yet. probably will order preseed again :)

Just thought id reintroduce myself and the start of my journey :) All be it a little graphic lolol!!

Have any ladies had the same or different cycle lengths with subsequent babies / coming of the pill?

Lea xx

Hi :wave: welcome back! Your little girl is adorable and I'm sure turning into a little lady every day. 2 is such a fun age :yipee:

Fx'd for you! Hope you have no issues coming off the pill. Sorry I'm no help with that, haven't been on it in 10+ yrs.

Good luck!

Thank you :) Shes encroaching on the terrible twos i think any month now!

Not had any issues so far, last time i came off the pill i had terrible headaches but nothing this time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->