so im having an elective section- i hope i made the right choice.

Thanku for all your replies! Hellywelly did u feel in safe hands? I'm terrified of dying! Aren't they meant to hook u to a heart monitor and blood pressure machines? How did u feel when in theatre?

I'm also booked in for my first c section on Dec 12th and extremlly worried about dying or bleeding badly. It is scary but I am sure if need be they knock you out to fix any complications?!

C x

I'm terrified of the same thing!

I'm also scared with my anxieties that the heart rate monitor will make my hb appear abnormal as I suffer with palpitations!

I dread being in bed 24 hours, it'll kill me! Anyone know how realistic this estimate is? X

Thanku for all your replies! Hellywelly did u feel in safe hands? I'm terrified of dying! Aren't they meant to hook u to a heart monitor and blood pressure machines? How did u feel when in theatre?

I'm also booked in for my first c section on Dec 12th and extremlly worried about dying or bleeding badly. It is scary but I am sure if need be they knock you out to fix any complications?!

C x

I'm terrified of the same thing!

I'm also scared with my anxieties that the heart rate monitor will make my hb appear abnormal as I suffer with palpitations!

I dread being in bed 24 hours, it'll kill me! Anyone know how realistic this estimate is? X

varies person to person, ive had major abdominal surgery before n woke up in night needing toilet so got up and went - 3 hours after my surgery! doc says if im lucky il heal as quickly and could get up a few hours later (although he did say best to try leave it about 8-12 if i can) and just see how i feel xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->