So I'm kind of freaking out.

This is going to sound very weird, but I decided to take another one despite my better judgement, knowing that it's more diluted later in the day. I got a BFN. Stark white nothing there BFN.

Which... Only makes me feel better about this morning. Because it's not just "this batch" -- a BFN will show up as a BFN, and my test from this morning was decidedly NOT a BFN. Wow. Wow wow wow. This is even harder not to spill the beans, but I am determined on this. It'll be easier once I go to work and have other things to think about. Can't wait for tomorrow morning, just to really seal the deal.

I didn't need to enlarge that to see a pink positive line there, congratulations :) X

Didn't even need to enlarge the picture, can't wait to see your next test!

Awwwww. I always wanted to tell DH in some adorable way. But no. Each time I screamed and he came running. Hahah

I can see the line but didn't realize some had the test line so far over to the left from the control line. It must just be that brand! It is weird to get a bfn after that dark of a positive test but if the pee was super diluted it might could happen. I would retest today once you've been able to have a 2-3 hr hold. It should be positive again like the first test. Hope you come back with good news! xx

I'm definitely seeing the line hun! I've got everything crossed for your little miracle :) can't wait for the update!!!

A great BFP for those tests looking forward too seeing more Huge congratulations :dust:

Well, this isn't the update I wanted to give, but here goes.

After lots of light cramping yesterday, I had a bit of bright red blood. I knew it could go either way, and either be normal spotting from bodily changes or an early miscarriage. I decided that, regardless, I would celebrate with arms wide open. Never before have I gotten a result like that. I was not going to let fear hold me back from that. I surprised DH anyway, although I told him what happened and what the risks are and why I was still celebrating.

Anyway, this morning I got a BFN on the FRER, along with heavy cramping and lots of dark red blood. It seems I caught it on the tail end right before a miscarriage. But, if I had waited one more day, I never would've known and just thought it was another late cycle.

It hurts right now, but I can take from it the fact that it happened. We're going to keep trying.

Thank you for all your responses, guys.

I'm so sorry. Hugs. You have the perfect attitude. I know it sucks. I haven't gotten off the couch in three days and almost threw in the towel on ttc myself, but hang in there. FXed for next cycle!

I'm so sorry Hun, you have a great attitude though. I hope it happens soon for you!!

I am sorry 😞 Your positive attitude will pull you through and make you stronger. Good luck for the future!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->