so in shock!! tried for 4 years. ntnp for 1 unbelievable!!

K

kimbresque

I cannot believe I finally get to post in here! It's so unreal to me still. Basically I was ttc from 2010 to 2012 tried soft cups. Tried preseed. Tried the fertility tea. Tried not trying. Ovulation strips. Thermometer. I mean EVERYTHING. So we decided it prob. Wouldn't happen. And just NTNP. I lost weight BC I wanted to for me. Exercised 6 times a week and started to eat healthy. I'm assuming this had something to do with it.

I was suppose to start AF Nov 2nd. I waited until Nov 4thhad cramping all day but no AF. Same as with DD who's now 6 in December. So I took a test didn't expect at ALL to get even a hint of a line. But there it was two pink lines! I'm thinking jeez now I'm not gonna have the abs I wanted this summer... Instead I'm gonna be a beached whale! I'll be due July 11th my pink pad app says. I made a doc appointment but that's not till DEC 3rd. Thinking of changing doctors already! Bf is very excited! I just cannot get over this . if there's hope for me there's hope for everyone ! I never thought I'd get pregnant again. I'm crying while typing. Lol

I have been on this site since 2011 but it won't send me my password and I contacted Bnb but they didn't respond. So I had to make a new account.

I'm over here on cloud 9:cloud9: :bfp: :bfp:

Attachments

• 1415467349102.jpg
    1415467349102.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 32
Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months :)

Thanks to everyone! We are both so excited! My mother is being kind of negative BC I've thought I was preg a few times when AF was late.... But that was when it was like 3 or 2 days late and a neg test! She keeps asking if I left the test s sitting and read them late. Or to get blood done... Like I know I'm pregnant two positives and still no AF....morning sickness stretching in my uterus. Ugh. It is annoying can't wait to get my bloods done

Awww, she'll soon understand - it'll take time. Congrats hun, always the way! Our first cycle was NTNP but as soon as AF came I was like - WOW I really want this so we're not actively trying.

Good luck for your pregnancy, hope the 9 months are happy and healthy for you! :hugs:

Congratulations!! :wohoo: Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->