So Irritable??

MummaBear16

Reaction score
Hi all!

I am around 6 weeks and I am just so irritable! Not with other people, but kind of with myself! lol I feel like I can't relax and just don't know what to do with myself.. I can't get comfortable when winding down of a night time and it's driving me mad!

Has anyone else experienced this? Please tell me it goes away?! Or any advice? I don't remember being like this during my first pregnancy.

Thank you in advance!

This is exactly me. Right now my flat mate has been talking loudly to his mom for more than an hour, and I'm making a big effort to keep myself from throwing shoes, dirty laundry, and books at his head.

Normally I'm not bothered at all, but today, he might not survive the evening.

Oh haha just noticed you said you aren't irritated with others... Oops! Well, thanks for letting me vent here! Whether at others or ourselves, it still is so out of character and makes me feel out of control, you know?

Haha! It's all good! Now I'm thinking... maybe I am getting more irritated by other people too, but I just haven't realised it yet!

Definitely I can't sleep at night for being annoyed and irritated at everything. And honestly no one can do right I want to throw bananas at my other half. Dunno why but he's just irritating. It's taking all my mental strength not too lol x

I was terrible between weeks 6-9 and drastically got better by week 10. Good luck!

Thanks girls :) it's good to know it's not just me then! I hope mine gets better at ten weeks too Buttercup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->