so it isnt just a cough I have its a nasty chest infection :-(

Bingles

Proud mum of one
Reaction score
And now I am antibiotics :cry: on top of that I have a nasty cold and my noes is dripping like a tap so as it turns out no amount of honey and lemon was going to help me :cry::nope:

Thankyou. I gave in the fight today as I was really struggling to breath last night and went to see the doc

Oh man, that sounds seriously sucky. I really hate chest infections and I really think being pregnant can magnify things a bit too. I feel for you. Get some rest and take it easy on yourself. I always thought sitting on the floor in a nice hot shower for a long time seemed to *temporarily* bring some comfort, maybe as the steam helps clear the lungs or nasal passages a tiny bit. But any way you cut it, it sucks big monkey balls. Hope it passes soon for you.

That's frustrating. I was watching really carefully with my cold that it didn't get into my chest too much. Hopefully you'll get over it quickly now that you have the antibiotics.

hope you get well soon. these aul coughs and colds are almost unavoidable at this time of year. x take it easy.

take care of yourself..our immunity is lowered at the moment which is why its easy for colds etc to turn into infections...I had a horrible chest infection when I was 31 weeks pregnant with my 15 year old..thankfully I started to feel better after a couple of days of anti biotics..hope you feel better soon..oh and try and sleep propped up on pillows if you can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->