so its time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny08

Reaction score
I didnt want to be this person, but i feel after recent events (and not just on the most recent post) have warranted it. I think its best for me to leave these forums. I have my own problems and beliefs and its not healthy for me to feel attacked.

Firstly I want to say thank you to those who have helped support me in the past :) this forum has helped a lot in difficult times but it is definitely time for me to move on.

but secondly i simply want to say that many here cross the boundaries. it is for nobody here to judge somebody elses parenting skills (ive seen it happen to more than just me) this is a forum for support and advice. if you dislike something someone has said, if its not referring to you...ignore it. dont reply. its not your place.

thanks again! :) and i hope nobody else feels as targetted as I have recently.

Anti forum/member 'I am leaving...' threads or posts leaving behind negativity/bad feeling are not permitted. These are usually posted for attention, create arguments, and often stem from events that have already been dealt with (remember problems can only be dealt with if reported). If you choose to ignore this rule, your thread will be removed and account permanently deactivated.

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back