so ladies who's AF is a no show and BFN?

Thank you :) I had 2 already and then a BFN so Im totally confused lol!

Keep me updated too, you have excellent self control to wait til Friday :rofl: x

Thank you :) I had 2 already and then a BFN so Im totally confused lol!

Keep me updated too, you have excellent self control to wait til Friday :rofl:
x

LOL well....I have to pick up more HPTs today...I am guessing if they were glaring at me from the bathroom right now my self control would go down a lot :rofl:

I'm now officially 9 days late and I've not really been having any symptoms apart from little twinges in my stomach. Until today when I've suddenly got heartburn as well, I've not had it for years and it suddenly turns up when AF is AWOL?? Coincidence????

I'm also incredibly tired as well. I don't want to get obssessed with symptom spotting but just thought it was a little strange.

Has AF turned up for any of you ladies yet??

xxx

I have a 30 day cycle and was due monday, as well - and still waiting.

I'm getting BFN's but had a faint line today that could be hopeful, but I usually get my hopes up just to find out it really was an evap line.

I feel yucky - headachey, a few cramps, tired -almost like I'm getting sick.

Good luck everyone!

I am with you. Today is the 30th day of my cycle. No BFP and no sign of AF. I don't know what's going on. It sucks.

5days late for me my left bb is reallly sore, and also my cm is pale yellow but really stretchy not sure if thats a good sign or not!!

Im just confused! M cycles over the months have been getting shorter, 36, 34, 32, 30, 28, So as I saw a pattern there I was expecting this cycle to be 26?! So would have got AF on the 16th, but then maybe Im going back to the start of the 36 again....Who knows, I didn't do the Ov stick test so not 100% sure when/if I did, but I did get some O pain on the 2nd Dec..

Ive been taking some test but all BFN, no feelings on AF starting, I do feel sick and have headaches but that could just been the Endometriosis, and Im tired but that could be the jet lag from holiday! mmm

I hate waiting ;(

Good luck to those also waiting! xx

Hey Ladies...Hope you dont mind if I join in...I am 20 days late for AF...been getting BFN on HPTS and on blood test. Started spotting with dark brown blood lightly today...am getting worried....could I still be pregnant?

ok, so - some of you may have seen my posts about my symptoms etc... and my situation at the moment. for those who haven't here is how i am at the moment:

i recently came off the pill Mercilon and was due my 'real' period on Tuesday making my cycle 28days. leading up to these days id been feeling sick, sore back, sore head, really quite tender nipples (tmi) and all the signs of AF arriving - the only thing that is different is that, usually when i am about get a visit from AF it's usually a bit erm, dry down there- but its not now! i practically feel like i am about to start any moment but i don't.

i had a very VERY light pinkish CM on the Saturday which lead me to think i was going to be getting a visit soon... nope. we're now going onto Thurs and nothing... not a sausage! i am now feeling exhausted and if you look at my chart my temps are just going up (last 2 days haven't been put in due personal circumstances)

i took a HPT on monday which came back with the fantest of faint lines. i wouldn't even classify it as anything if i'm honest!

so girlies - help me out here. anyone else experienced anything like this after coming off the pill?

Im 2 days late BFN :( whats going on with all us ladies this month :(

AF arrived late yesterday. I quite literally felt my heart sink. I was so upset. Nearly 3 days late after having regular as clockwork periods since I was 11...mother nature is cruel :cry:

I must admit I'm feeling very sorry for myself and I hate it.

Hope you ladies have better luck than I did - thinking of you all and sending you lots of :dust:

xx

AF arrived late yesterday. I quite literally felt my heart sink. I was so upset. Nearly 3 days late after having regular as clockwork periods since I was 11...mother nature is cruel :cry:

Hope you ladies have better luck than I did - thinking of you all and sending you lots of :dust:

xx

Oh hun, sorry to hear that :hugs: - least you can have a drink at Christmas...:thumbup:

Have a good Christmas and New Year and lots of luck to you for a 2010 bubba xx

xx

Oh hun, sorry to hear that :hugs: - least you can have a drink at Christmas...:thumbup:

Thanks hun :flower: - I think I'm going to get some of the Clearblue ovulation kits and start tracking my ovulation days. I didn't want to get in to doing that and put too much pressure on my body but think it may point me in the right direction to make sure I'm having :sex: at the right time.
How long have you been TTC? I'll be on month 5 TTC now.

I'm wishing and hoping so much for a BFP to start the new year!

xxx

Ahh sorry to hear that Luci lu I know mine will show her face soon :( just waiting for it.... Here is looking forward to out BFP in 2010 :) xxx

xx

Thanks hun :flower: - I think I'm going to get some of the Clearblue ovulation kits and start tracking my ovulation days. I didn't want to get in to doing that and put too much pressure on my body but think it may point me in the right direction to make sure I'm having :sex: at the right time.
How long have you been TTC? I'll be on month 5 TTC now.

I'm wishing and hoping so much for a BFP to start the new year!

xxx

Have you tried temping? I am going to temp next cycle, when it starts...still waitting for AF or my BFP, fingers crossed it is the later, but i am not feeling it really...

This is our 3rd cycle TTC. I have heard really good things about temping so i am starting that next cycle for sure, at least i will know that i have ovulated when i see changes in the temps.

FX you get yours in the new year hun.xx

xx
:cry:Sorry to hear that Luci.
I have a feeling I am I the same boat.
Today I am 10 days late for AF, but bathroom this morning I wiped and very faint but a lil pink....fairly sure what that means, and it was a sad moment.:cry:

I sure hope we have better luck next time around:dust:

Wishing everyone else a :bfp: for Christmas

xx
Today I am 10 days late for AF, but bathroom this morning I wiped and very faint but a lil pink....fairly sure what that means, and it was a sad moment.:cry:

Sorry to hear that hun :hugs: how weird our bodies are doing that...

Good luck for your next cycle xx

xx

Oh hun :hug: Our bodies are so mean and confusing!!!!! You may not be out though hun, could be implantation bleeding? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and keep me posted how you get on :flower:
Are you temping or using any ovulation kits? I havent been but seriously considering it this month.
It's such a horrible feeling - trying so hard not to get our hopes up when AF is late but deep down we cant help getting a little bit excited and then to be faced with AF turning up! :cry:

xxx

OK so did a clearblue digital today and couldnt be any clearer - 'Not Pregnant'

What the hell is my body doing...!! Aaarrrhhh...I even started feeling that i could be pregnant today, i thought my boobs were being to hurt and i felt a bit sick - well that MUST have been all in my head...!!

Just need my period to come now so that i can get on with my next cycle and hope for some more luck...Gutted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->